• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SpotAnime

Dec 11, 2017
fullwidth.75bcecdd.jpg

Tacitus

Oct 25, 2017
Zaphod Beeblebrox

"The President in particular is very much a figurehead — he wields no real power whatsoever. He is apparently chosen by the government, but the qualities he is required to display are not those of leadership but those of finely judged outrage. For this reason the President is always a controversial choice, always an infuriating but fascinating character. His job is not to wield power but to draw attention away from it. On those criteria Zaphod Beeblebrox is one of the most successful Presidents the Galaxy has ever had — he has already spent two of his ten presidential years in prison for fraud."

Grym

Oct 27, 2017
That asshole host character from that one tv show... I think it is called The Apprentice

Doggg

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 17, 2017
Forrest Gump would somehow be the best through his incompetence.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Billy Madison knew he had no business running his father's business. So he would definitely know he has no business being President. (He also reached out to apologize to someone he had previously wronged after he had an epiphany that he was wrong.)

My vote would go to Beavis and/or Butt-Head.

That is a very good point