• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SolVanderlyn

I love pineapple on pizza!
Oct 28, 2017
Earth, 21st Century
I have a feeling Space Ghost would not take the job seriously enough

spaceghost_1024.jpeg

OP
OP
SolVanderlyn

SolVanderlyn

I love pineapple on pizza!
Oct 28, 2017
Earth, 21st Century
I take it back, while Space Ghost would make a ton of very avoidable blunders, Master Shake would inevitably fuck everything up somehow REALLY fast, and probably make Meatwad, a bonafide idiot, a part of his cabinet. His bad luck, paranoia, mood swings, and selfishness are just the worst combination

giphy.gif

1Azd.gif

tumblr_mf8lsw4n3z1r2gchto1_500.gifv

YellowishEnlightenedAstarte-size_restricted.gif

SOLDIER

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
80's Shredder.

Even with Krang as VP, the two would bungle things constantly.

Deleted member 6173

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Roger from American Dad.

Americans would get fed up with having to paint their children numerous times.

Archduke Kong

Feb 2, 2019

As much as "Wheatley is an incompetent moron" was the running insult in that game, he did have the foresight to at least try and prevent Chell from killing him and help her escape from and get rid of GLADOS in the first place. I mean, there was all that stuff with the facility self destructing and being corrupted by power and whatnot, yeah, but let's not worry about that!

He'd be bad, but I wouldn't say the worst if we're talking strict incompetence. He'd get SOME stuff done on purpose.

tobascodagama

Aug 21, 2020
The actual worst would be Frylock. Because he kinda seems like he'd be a good pick who'd take the job seriously, but he'd put Master Shake and Meatwad in charge of something that seems irrelevant but that turns out to actually be super important, and then the situation would very quickly go off the rails.

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017

Eh, there's a lot worse. His default political stance of "government bad" is dumb, but his relationship with Leslie shows that he is capable of accepting when he's wrong and listening to points of view that he doesn't agree with.
And I certainly wouldn't consider him "incompetent." He's generally shown to be very competent and anything he actually views as worth doing.

Sqrt

Oct 26, 2017
Guys like Homer (classic) and Inspector Gadget wouldn't be that bad. Yes, they are inept, but they are also likely to accept feedback and let more competent people to actually run the country. Also, they have good hearts.

A terrible president would need to be also narcissist to overrule the competent people in their administration. So, Constanza or Will E Coyote.

Either Ed or Eddy from the show Ed, Edd, and Eddy. Not Edd, though, he'd actually be pretty good.

Ed is another good choice. Also, his bad luck would ruin any potential good idea he might have.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
My vote would go to Billy Madison. Constanza is a great choice too.

He's an effective manager though for some reason.

Yea Michael Scott can be a wackjob seven days a week but when he has a gun to his head and needs to save face, he is actually really good at it. There could be worse choices.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
My vote would go to Billy Madison.

Billy Madison knew he had no business running his father's business. So he would definitely know he has no business being President. (He also reached out to apologize to someone he had previously wronged after he had an epiphany that he was wrong.)

My vote would go to Beavis and/or Butt-Head.

Deleted member 28564

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Denny Crane, absolutely. Very probable that he'd shoot someone in the first year of his, likely, only term in office. He'd probably have to run as a republican. Imagine how low republicans would have to go to defend him! And it's already physically impossible for them to go any lower, since they're currently residing at the core of the earth.

Name a scandal, and he'd likely be guilty of it in no time.

Saganator

Oct 26, 2017
I'm not so sure about that, as long as Penny and Brain are behind the scenes, Gadget would probably bumble into world peace by ending the plans of all terrorist organisations by complete chance.
Perhaps. First show I ever hate watched, used to hate Penny and Brain and just wished they'd go away so that idiot would finally get exposed

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
80's Shredder.

Even with Krang as VP, the two would bungle things constantly.
Came here to mention them. These two are definitely "whole is less than the sum of the parts" as both Krang and Shredder are individually effective (to varying degrees) but they hate each other so much that they're constantly sabotaging each other.