• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dinjooh

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Darkwing Duck by Rocksteady, of course.

Edit: I see I am not original after all. *cries*

TreIII

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, MD
Give Gargoyles to SOMEBODY capable, and make sure Weisman is involved.

Whether you make something based off of the main series, or one of the many proposed spin-offs, I always thought the series was ripe for an actually worthwhile game adaptation.

JimJamJones

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Double Fine x Nightmare Ned would be pretty rad, if anyone remembers Nightmare Ned even exists though

nightmare-ned_3.png
GlossyPlushBangeltiger-size_restricted.gif

Sulik2

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rocksteady + Dark Wing Duck. It's not like whatever game they have been making the last five years is ever gonna come out.

Kelanflyter

Banned
Nov 9, 2017
France
Just give Wayforward a try at a Mickey & Donald game that could be spiritual successor to the Sega games (Castle/World of Illusion/Quackshot...)

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
That already happened....

91e2vYHJKuL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Oh right, that thing

That wasn't a park builder though, was it? That's kinda what I'd want to see - let us mess around with current rides, bring back decomissioned things, maybe even have a Tropico-style progression through the years making it into something of a history lesson.

EvilBoris

Prophet of Truth - HDTVtest
Verified
Oct 29, 2017
Oh right, that thing

That wasn't a park builder though, was it? That's kinda what I'd want to see - let us mess around with current rides, bring back decomissioned things, maybe even have a Tropico-style progression through the years making it into something of a history lesson.
No, it was essentially a collection of mini games. It was made by Frontier though :p

Narutomaki

Banned
Oct 29, 2018
Ctrl+F "Monkey" 0/0 *sigh*

Don't know who'll best suited for the task nowadays but I want a Monkey Island game either a new game, a reboot, remaster or remake, anything.

Easy_D

Oct 28, 2017
I just want Monkey Island back :'(.
Let reformed Telltale or Double Fine + Ron Gilbert take a stab at it.

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Oct 26, 2017
I've always wanted Nintendo to partner with a team and make a large-ish budget Zootopia game. It doesn't have to be GTA big, but being able to explore Zootopia with Nintendo's full backing could be an utter treat. Next Level Games would fit beautifully with how good their animators and recent graphical feats in Luigi's Mansion 3 show.