• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ladies, which DMC hero do you like?

• Dante

Votes: 111 52.4%
  • Vergil

Votes: 51 24.1%
  • Nero

Votes: 85 40.1%
  • V

Votes: 30 14.2%

• Total voters

Bossking

Nov 20, 2017
Donte gets a lot of hate.

tenor.gif

Nero tho
5MyDSQY.gif

That Dante's clearly a fanmod. A fantastic one and way better than what we got, but still a fanmod.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
I like them all for different reasons. They all have a different level of rugged handsome and pretty boy handsome too. So I voted for all of them.

Last edited:

Renna Hazel

Oct 27, 2017
I voted Dante because I've played as his most and he's the only character I really like. Vergil is alright and Nero is whatever. I have no idea who V is so I didn't even consider him.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
If I was a girl I'd vote Nelo Angelo. Unless I was a girl who wasn't also a jerk, but I don't think I would be.

Azem

Oct 25, 2017
I remember when 3 came out, Vergil was very popular with the teenage girls, probably edging out Teen Dante.

Dante is for women over 25, Nero is for 20-25, Vergil is 15-20 and V is for people with bad taste.

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The one that doesn't have a thing for a clone of their mother or their adopted sister. In other words, Vergil.

taepoppuri

Oct 29, 2017
From what I saw after all these years, women prefer Nero over uncle Dante, me and my friends included. (We like both though.)

Linde

Banned
Sep 2, 2018
Never actually played any of the games but I've always hated the character designs I've seen

OrangeNova

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
My friend is a huge DMC1/3 Dante fan, but also likes Vergil. This seems to be the trend with all the women I know. Most don't like Nero at all.

Zimmiwood

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Probably better to take the poll to Tumblr/Twitter honestly. Don't think having it here will serve any sort of indication.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (1 week): Ableism
I'm a fella, so I can't officially vote, but if I were that way inclined, or in an alternate genderbent universe , my answers would go:

Vergil. He's probably in better shape than DMC3 Dante.
DMC3 Dante. Punk aesthetic yo.
DMC5 Dante. All the +s of his 4 incarnation, but with a better dress sense. He'd be above DMC3 Dante if it weren't for the smell of motorcycle oil you just know he's covered in.
Nero. He's a good boy with a bit of a temper, but the things he could do with those arms...
DMC4 Dante. That jawline. That manly physique. Pity his dress sense ruins it.
DmC Dante. Not my thing, even a bangin' bod like that isn't enough to wipe away terrible first impressions. Sick lay, but terrible boyfriend material.
V. He'd be far too busy reading or talking to his pets to care about me. Also that cane? I don't go in for cripples.
DMC2 Dante. Too moody.

I didn't include DMC1 Dante since he's more or less just a character archetype than a full character, plus he's got the looks of an early ps2 game.

enkaisu

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Pittsburgh
I won't vote since I am not a lady but I will say my gf loves Nero, younger Dante, and V. She's not really a fan of DMC4 or 5 Dante. DMC3 Dante is definitely her favorite though.

(bonus bi comment: i would let DMC5 Nero fuck me up anyway he wants)

rochellepaws

Oct 25, 2017
Ireland
Never played the games but I picked Nero. Dante's design was really handsome in 4 but there's something a bit washed up about his design in V.

DarKaoZ

Oct 25, 2017
Not a woman, but I will give my opinion:

To me its DMC3 Dante > DMC5 Nero > Vergil

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Solicited partner's opinion and she voted V because "he looks like a mix between Kylo Ren and the guy from Metro Station".

First, take from that what you will and second, I'm sorry.

Feb 19, 2018
I'm a fella, so I can't officially vote, but if I were that way inclined, or in an alternate genderbent universe , my answers would go:

Vergil. He's probably in better shape than DMC3 Dante.
DMC3 Dante. Punk aesthetic yo.
DMC5 Dante. All the +s of his 4 incarnation, but with a better dress sense. He'd be above DMC3 Dante if it weren't for the smell of motorcycle oil you just know he's covered in.
Nero. He's a good boy with a bit of a temper, but the things he could do with those arms...
DMC4 Dante. That jawline. That manly physique. Pity his dress sense ruins it.
DmC Dante. Not my thing, even a bangin' bod like that isn't enough to wipe away terrible first impressions. Sick lay, but terrible boyfriend material.
V. He'd be far too busy reading or talking to his pets to care about me. Also that cane? I don't go in for cripples.
DMC2 Dante. Too moody.

I didn't include DMC1 Dante since he's more or less just a character archetype than a full character, plus he's got the looks of an early ps2 game.
Out of curiosity, what is ableism and how does one get banned for it?

@Thead: Can't vote because I'm a dude, but my guess would be Dante. He's had plenty of fangirls since the very first game.

Ciao

Jun 14, 2018
My boy Young-Freddie-Mercury V getting a lot of hate. Y'all have no taste.

Oct 25, 2017
Not a woman so I'm not voting, but to me it's 5 Nero > Dante > Vergil > V >>>> 4 Nero.

Still like all of them, though. I want to lick V.

Cian

One Winged Slayer
Feb 17, 2018
Je0lAeK.jpg

Look at this sweet boy. This big nerdy goof. I love him.