• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which character is the most fun to play as in Borderlands 3?

• Amara – Siren

Votes: 43 29.1%
  • Zane – Operative

Votes: 28 18.9%
  • Moze – Gunner

Votes: 28 18.9%
  • FL4K – Beastmaster

Votes: 49 33.1%

• Total voters

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
havent played it, but if i ever did i'd go with fl4k for Prozd alone

psionotic

May 29, 2019
I played the whole game through as Mose, didn't really enjoy the mech bits, sadly.

Going to play it again on PS5, will probably play Robo-ranger.

Bessy67

Oct 29, 2017
Zane is my favorite. He's super speedy and mobile and being able to use 2 action skills is great. Plus Amara and Moze are just broken demigods who can blow through literally everything with zero effort. Zane only gets to that level if you get season pass 2 for his purple tree.

New Donker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
I've only played a bit but I chose Zane. I liked the idea of having two skills (I'm using the drone and the clone)

Anddo

Oct 28, 2017
Moze- the banter, feel like a badass, the mech is god-like.
The game is about feeling like a badass no other character pulls it off like Moze.

Bessy67

Oct 29, 2017
Moze- the banter, feel like a badass, the mech is god-like.
The game is about feeling like a badass no other character pulls it off like Moze.
IMO there's a difference between feeling like a badass and feeling like you're glitching even when you're not. Iron Bear is so stupidly broken it saps any fun from the game for me.

NightShift

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Moze but I am suffering from post-Titanfall depression so you might want to ignore me.

Honestly, all the classes are great in their own way. Unlike the previous games that had their clear winners and losers, I don't think there's any right or wrong choice in BL3.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Moze is a LOT of fun. She starts out slow at first, but as you get going your robot basically turns into titanfall minus the mobility and nothing can stand in your way.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
i like all of them but moze
the mech is boring and too OP. havent tried iron cub yet

fl4k is fun for solo (specially since his animal friend can res you and save you a lot of headaches) but zane is the most "skill" based one

Doskoi Panda

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I really enjoyed playing Amara and Zane with movement speed-focused builds

I had the most fun with Amara, I had put together a corrosion-damage focused build with massive movement speed, and further boosts to speed whenever I was corroded. I used a set of guns and grenades that mostly did corrosive splash or self damage, and in doing so ensured that I was moving 5 times as fast as everyone else all the time

Nephtes

Oct 27, 2017
After starting with FL4K, and switching to Zane and dropping him quickly for Moze and finally trying Amara... It's Amara.

Phase locking an enemy and whittling down not only his health bar, but everything near by as well is never not fun...her quotes aren't as fun as some of the other characters in the series, but they're not the worst either.

And survivability is the game and no one is more survivable than Amara. At high level she even resurrects herself.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
And survivability is the game and no one is more survivable than Amara. At high level she even resurrects herself.

fl4ks pet dont need you to be high level to ressurect you. over. and over. and over. i dont think i ever died outside of falling into instadeath pits because of them

but all characters have some good tools for survivability, honestly

purseowner

From the mirror universe
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Was wondering this myself. Will likely go FL4K though for the nonbinary representation (!) and the cool creatures. I like the design a lot too.

LordofPwn

Oct 27, 2017
Whichever save file I can get to actually download onto my PS5 without crashing... /s

amara was super fun.

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
I've been playing Mecha Moze. She's fun. Plan on playing all of them at some point.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Everyone saying Mecha Moze, I have a question.

I remember Moze being most optimal late game outside of her mech as her mech would melt in seconds. Has that changed? Haven't played since the first DLC released.

Deleted member 18400

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Amara, she has the most interesting skills, her elemental damage is unrivaled and shreds enemies and she just looks cool as fuck.

Aim_Ed

Nov 1, 2017
Amara, first time ever playing a siren and now i can say elemental damage provides a superior gameplay experience.