• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which of these Resetera favourites will be stricken from existence?

• Bloodborne

• God of War (2018)

• The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

• NieR: Automata

• Persona 5

• The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

• Yakuza 0

Results are only viewable after voting.

dogbox

Jan 30, 2019
Spaceball Arena
Uz6uUiR.jpg

The God of Video Games appears before you with an edict: one of Resetera's most beloved video games must be stricken from existence! The burden of choosing falls on you, user. Which of the games in the poll — games that Resetera members are always, always talking about — would you wipe from existence?

Worst of all, this game will be wiped from existence for everybody except you. You will be left only to post about how cool a game like it would be on a video game forum, or to make a poor facsimile of it in RPG Maker.

Why must the God of Video Games be so cruel? He works in mysterious ways, friends…

Vote well.

(I made this post mostly because today I remembered Craig Robinson was the God of Video Games on the 2009 Spike TV Video Game Awards. I love Craig Robinson.)

wvan13

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know why but Persona 5 burned me out so hard I quit caring halfway through the Burger Dungeon. Can erase that game from history, that's fine.

onpoint

Neon Deity Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Of that list? It's Persona.

Of games I see threads for? Please dear God, no more Kingdom Hearts threads.

Hogendaz85

Dec 6, 2017
Persona because no matter how chances I give the games I jsut can't seem to get into them yet I really want to give them a fair chance

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Persona 5 or Yakuza 0. There are probably more things I enjoy about Yakuza 0 though than Persona 5. The crazy thing is, I'll take Persona 4 over any game in this poll, so my disappointment in Persona 5 probably runs the deepest, which is why it got my vote. The thing I don't like about Yakuza 0 is the combat, but I'd much rather play all the non-combat parts of that game than the non-combat parts of P5.

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
destroying witcher 3 might destroy (prevent?) transphobic CDPR

But destroying Persona 5 would destroy transphobic Atlus

Derachi

Oct 27, 2017
Persona 5. Homophobia and other weirdness aside, the game is just badly written. The soundtrack is phenomenal, but everything else ranges from mediocre (the battles/dungeons) to awful (story/characters)

Azaan60

Mar 18, 2020
Bloodborne. Definitely Bloodborne.

I am so sick and tired of people constantly bringing up that garbage shitty game.

Please for the love of god SHUT UP.

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
Persona 5 easily. The style is off the charts, both graphically and musically, but beyond that there's not a whole lot I care for, and getting rid of some homophobia and transphobia would have a certain satisfaction if I'm honest

Twister

Feb 11, 2019
The Witcher 3. Such overrated nonsense. The rest of the games I can understand, and BOTW is a masterpiece. Just so sick of hearing about The Witcher.

RPGam3r

Oct 27, 2017
Bloodborne gets my vote. I thought it was a good game, but it is easily my least favorite From Souls entry and it is outdone by other companies' entries in the Souls space.

The memes and begging around this game gets boring so that's why I would wipe it.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Voted for TW3 but want to change my answer to wiping out all the people that voted for Bloodborne instead.

Deleted member 46948

Account closed at user request
Banned
Aug 22, 2018
Witcher 3. I liked that game a lot, but its success exposed hidden ugliness in CDPR and made them the chosen company of Gamers(tm).

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe Yakuza 0? There's a bunch of those and all of them are pretty great even though 0 is my favorite

If not that, Witcher 3

Oghuz

Oct 27, 2017
Toss up between Persona 5 and Nier Automata. Hmm, at least Nier has somewhat decent combat. Okay, Persona 5 it is.