• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fxp

Oct 27, 2017
What's the the name or early Kickstarter project with medieval theme and building similar to Minecraft? I remember playing alpha version of it.

AuroraMusisAmica

One Winged Slayer
Aug 16, 2018
Terraria for Switch

Announced with the console's reveal in January 2017. Two years later and we've gotten a single "2019" announcement.

Its a port for a hot, indie-friendly system. What's taking so long?

sandboxgod

Attempting to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Austin, Texas
Where is EITR? This question i´ve asked many times here on era

maybe some of you guys remember the game, it is a isometric pixel Dark Souls
eitr-featured-thumbnail.png

was announced in 2015, slated for release in 2016, then 2017 and then nothing was heard of it.

it is now slated to release this summer, if it really materializes remains to be seen .-)
so that's what its called. I always thought it looked promising.

Vibranium

Oct 28, 2017
I feel like Routine and Agent should be considered vaporware. Their creators just refuse to officially confirm that the games are dead.

Deep Down on the other hand hasn't had its trademarks abandoned like the latter project yet so I still think there's a chance Capcom shifts it to PS5 and maybe uses the RE Engine.

Nairume

SaGa Sage
Oct 25, 2017
I'd like to know what happened to Joylancer. The early access version was fun, but it's been years since it was updated

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017

It's weird people act like BGE2 went away after its reannouncement. They've given us more every six months like clockwork.

Hardland:
HnuNL4x.gif

G0F3DzC.gif

0S8ZMy3.gif

30WMz2s.gif

An AMAZING looking open world rpg that has a great art style and potential, it was in early access for a few years now and back in 2017 the devs just suddenly stopped posting updates on steam, the twitter for both the game itself and also the individual devs all just stopped updates around the same timeframe as well.

I really really wish we would have got this game to get fully realized, from the twitter updates the one of the devs were posting it looked even more amazing:
https://twitter.com/minigore

I wish I hadn't seen this. Looks good. :/

Anyway...

Rain of Reflections
Two Worlds III
Griftlands

AtomicShroom

Tools & Automation
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
- Whatever the hell Retro Studios have been working on for the past 5 years.

- Bloodstained. I can't believe they thought they'd ship this in 2017.

- Heart Forth Alicia. This 2D Metroidvania has been in development for over 5 years!! This is what happens when you don't have an overseeing corporate entity restricting scope and time.

- Yooka-Laylee's DLC. It was promised as part of the Kickstarter campaign. Where the fuck is it? Nothing has even been announced!

xelios

Dec 22, 2017
Hardland:
HnuNL4x.gif

G0F3DzC.gif

0S8ZMy3.gif

30WMz2s.gif

An AMAZING looking open world rpg that has a great art style and potential, it was in early access for a few years now and back in 2017 the devs just suddenly stopped posting updates on steam, the twitter for both the game itself and also the individual devs all just stopped updates around the same timeframe as well.

I really really wish we would have got this game to get fully realized, from the twitter updates the one of the devs were posting it looked even more amazing:
https://twitter.com/minigore

Hardland just got an update and claims to be 99% complete.

The devs, for whatever very stupid reason, went completely silent the last year+ while finishing the game and completely tanked their reviews as a result. New positive reviews are suddenly popping up on Steam now, though. I've had this game on my wishlist forever.

Hardland is 99% complete! That last major feature Timo talked about in the previous announcement, the story, is done and with it, we are preparing the game for launch. A pre-launch demo is now available, and it gives you a preview into 18 months of all the work that has taken place behind the scenes, but in particular: sound effects, writing, and music.

We did a lot of writing in 18 months. 750 pages. It's a novel's worth. But the writing in Hardland is not just words to fill empty space: it's become the most defining part of the game. Most of it is conversational and easy to breeze through. The more you pay attention to it and stop to think it through, the more the world shows a different side of itself. Literally.

Some of you have believed in this game from when it was little more than a sketch, and some when there was more but no real guarantee of the game ever reaching the finish line. Hardland was a bunch of ideas, swimming in a soup, slowly stewing. That's when outside support is needed the most. It's because of this leap of faith that I want to acknowledge the supporters. The pre-launch demo is exclusively for you guys -- we are closing Hardland off from new players until launch. Others will just have to wait. The launch date will be revealed soon!

Last edited:

Stiler

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Hardland just got an update and claims to be 99% complete.

The devs, for whatever very stupid reason, went completely silent the last year+ while finishing the game and completely tanked their reviews as a result. New positive reviews are suddenly popping up on Steam now, though. I've had this game on my wishlist forever.

That is some amazing news I never expected to see, really hope it turns out well because the gifs and videos look amazing.

eso76

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2017
Claybook
Ok, why did no one tell me Claybook had released on PS4?
Not a single thread on it, not a word, not a MC thread.
Why do I keep paying you guys???