• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Stove

Oct 27, 2017
My partner is a cosplayer who has been making masks for people. She made me a plain black one, a Harry Potter one which I have not worn much lately and a Football one. Nice simple design that looks almost exactly like this.

ur,mask_flatlay_front,product,600x600.jpg

The Lord of Cereal

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Jan 9, 2020
I just use either an N95 mask that I used back in like February when pulling out the carpet in my dad's project car or some cheap masks my mom bought on Amazon depending on the situation (how big of a crowd there is or how many unmasked people).

Axiom

Oct 25, 2017
Probably only helps Aussies, but I was was struggling to find a face mask that wasn't plain and didn't suck. Picked up a grass starter and Spirited Away one from Curious Empire. Turns out toggles are the secret to making cloth face masks work for me.

So happy to give them a plug.

PKGR-FCM2__88411.1603709033.jpg

Dezzy

Oct 25, 2017
USA
A bunch of people said great things about the Uniqlo ones, but they look like they have pretty thick ear loops that pull your ears down.
Where are all the thin ear loop masks?

shnurgleton

Oct 27, 2017
Boston
have a bunch cloth ones from old navy and various amazon sellers. also have a good stash of 4+ layer paper masks for riskier situations

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if they sell outside Canada, but I recently got a few from here and they seem to fit really well. No glasses fogging, and a slot for inserting a filter. Their filter packs seem to be the same ones that you can get on Amazon.

Made in Canada N95, KN95, and 3M Respirator Face Masks

Made in Canada N95, KN95, and 3M Aura respirator face masks. Sizes for adults, youth, teens, and kids. Free shipping over $99. Health Canada licensed, CSA Certified, and NIOSH approved manufacturer. Mask recycling program available. Medical surgical procedural masks, gloves, sanitizer, and wipes.

The company name sort of raised my eyebrows though, mostly because prominently featuring the word "strong" in this day and age makes me think of not very nice people. But I dunno if that's just me, since I did some searching and couldn't find any suspect news related to this company.

Kitsunebaby

Oct 27, 2017
Annapolis, Maryland
My work provides the disposable masks. Every time I go on break I throw the one I'm wearing away and put on a new one. I feel guilty about being wasteful, but it feels safer to change to a new clean one, and it's been much better for my skin.

Muu

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
KN95 from Bonafidemasks, and 3M respirators when they were available off amazon.

ZackieChan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
A company called StyleSeal, which has replaceable filters in it (they have different protection levels, too). Fits great.

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
Best one I had so far:

Amazon.com : Outdoor Research Essential Face Mask Kit : Sports & Outdoors

Amazon.com : Outdoor Research Essential Face Mask Kit : Sports & Outdoors

51gctD0USNL._AC_UX679_.jpg
This is the kind I got, from their official store:
www.outdoorresearch.com

Face Covers & Filters | Outdoor Research

Shop 50% off select face coverings and filters, including our best-selling, breathable face cover kit available in multiple colors and two sizes. Pick up a face cover (or two) for your upcoming travel plans.

SigSig

Oct 26, 2017
made some of my own, my sister made me some plus work gave out some really nice ones.

Pepito

Dec 11, 2017
Really love my Graf-Lantz mask. Lots of breathing room, sits comfortably on my nose, and adjustable ear loops. Also just looks really nice & clean with anything you wear which is a plus since masks aren't really going anywhere.

samoscratch

Nov 25, 2017
My favorite mask I actually bought from a gas station for 3.99 lol
I need some that work with glasses though, the steaming up is the only thing that annoys the hell out of me.

OP
OP
RBH

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
Because of this thread, I bought the Uniqlo mask, and I really like it! Lightweight and comfortable to wear while still providing multiple layers.

So far, they get a thumbs up from me.

3655e9e21f400d3e81e12bd6906749d9.jpg

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
A friend of mine makes and sells a lot of boutique clothes and accessories and she pivoted to masks. Bought a few from her.