• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DarkMagician

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So my grocery store has a lot of disposable masks, so I've been using those, but I don't think they fit properly and they're not that great for the environment.

I tried searching for some re-usable masks on Amazon but I couldn't find any. I saw a few black ones but the reviews say they're over-sized and don't fit well.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
Work gave me two reusable ones, i've been cleaning them and reusing them. It works out since i don't leave the house that often anyway.

smurfx

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
bought some on wish.com. they are shipping from china so its gonna take like a month to arrive. so far i've bought about 50 masks. i'm cycling through all of them and then washing them when i run out of clean ones.

Pwnz

Oct 28, 2017
Places
I just use the same reusable cloth one. I don't even change the filters. I just take it off in the car and disinfect everything else I've touched.

It's usually 5 days in-between outings

Era Uma Vez

Feb 5, 2020
I have a masks guy.

EDIT:
Also, this are adorable:
I've been selling my own cute masks online. Been really happy to see lots of fans buying them and showing me they are wearing them.
EaNuAunXQAIv1EU

Deleted member 52442

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 24, 2019
i buy them on amazon from chinese retailers

get them next day since racism prevents people from buying from those vendors

Deleted member 17092

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
if you just want fabric masks just buy bandanas, or look up the myriad ways to make your own masks.

also Chinese kn95s are pretty easy to order online from various places (this is what I do and they are much better than the super basic ones).

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA
My favorite bag company, Tom Bihn, Is making masks. They are donating a mask to charity for each mask purchased.

Reusable Cloth Face Masks

When you buy one of our V1 Reusable Cloth Face Masks, we'll donate a mask to someone who needs one. As of 06/27, we've donated over 77,000 masks to clinics, non-profits, essential workers, nursing homes, homeless outreach, and other important communities and efforts.

I bought two and they are great so far.

RoaringMdog

Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
My wifes family is making and selling good quality fabric masks so i can just grab them if i need a new one. Got like 10 different ones now so i never wear the same one for too long.

NoneLikeAlex

Oct 27, 2017
The ones I use at work, I get from work because they do the job and are free.

Outside of work if I'm out doing something I need to do, I have a couple reusables. One from a clothing retailer that I like, and another from a cycling gear shop.

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
There was a sewing shop near me that was selling handmade masks for like $6 each so I grabbed a couple.

Forerunner

Resetufologist
The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Work. They gave us some reusable ones. Plus they have a ton of PPE (N95s, face shields, gowns, and gloves).

Ronabo

Oct 26, 2017
OHIO
I bought this one

store.voltron.com

Voltron Black Lion Face Mask BRAND NEW

Stay safe and defend the universe with this fully sublimated black lion face mask. Measures 4x8, elastic ear bands. They are 2 layer, 100% polyester with non-woven liner with edge to edge printing.

because I am a big ass fucking nerd.

Corran Horn

Oct 25, 2017
I bought a 50 pack from amazon but then I got reusable ones with stuff related to SF Giants and 49ers off etsy. I mostly use the reusable ones but keep a few of the ones I got off amazon in my car in case I forget.

Also if you have facebook there is alot of the local market craft people that probably selling masks too.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
My Mom bought a bunch of 'em at the beginning of the pandemic and has given me several.

A friend of hers even made a reusable one for me.

Bing147

Jun 13, 2018
I got a set of reusable ones on eBay months ago but they didn't fit well and didn't want to stay on my nose, or if I kept them high enough to stay on my nose they kept wanting to ride up toward my eyes. Not a good option. So I ordered a few of these a couple weeks ago. https://www.amazon.com/Bandana-Gait...ywords=face+masks+neck&qid=1593386651&sr=8-10 They aren't N95s or anything, but they stay in place and I find them fairly comfortable. They're a bit snug but you get used to it and I have no problems breathing in them.

Wubby

Oct 27, 2017
Japan!
At any of the local drugstores or supermarkets. They've been constantly in stock for the last month or so.

Grey Stuff

Oct 27, 2017
Got some free ones at work, but I still use the ones I purchased from Etsy

Just so many options to choose from

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
My wife makes them for all of our family and friends.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
My neighbor had a cool pattern so I asked her where she got it. She said her friend makes them so I found her shop and ordered some. There are probably far more smaller sellers that are selling masks than you realize.

Calvinien

Banned
Jul 13, 2019
My mother is a quilter and has literally 800 pounds of fabric. She also a doctor so when this whole thing started she went all Iron Man 3 and started designing mask after mask with every generation improving the design. The Mk VIII is a custom fit with metal pince-nez that allows it to hold flush to the face, elastic ear straps for easy removal, and a fold out pocket for a surgical grade mask to be inserted inside for extra protection.