• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

How does it feel?

• Like touching a penis

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • Like your penis is being touched

Votes: 23 25.8%
  • Both

Votes: 48 53.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
MĂ©xico
User warned: Inappropriate thread creation. Boys club rhetoric. Threadmaking privileges revoked
When you touch yourself, does it feel like touching a penis or does it feel like your penis is being touched?

🤔

Cheers!

Sketchsanchez

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
To make it more inclusive, yes when I masturbate it feels like I'm doing the work and not some stranger.

Thats what is being asked right??

Muse98

May 28, 2020
The trick is to do it with your left if you're right handed or right if you're left handed

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
If we're talking about penis experiences, let's talk about when you sit down on a toilet with a narrow bowl and you hit cold porcelain.

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I wish I had 7 penises, but then I wonder how much extra would I spend on custom pants.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Sit on your hand til it goes numb

CostlyDentalHoki-size_restricted.gif

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
I'm honestly not super mentally focused on the mechanics of the act itself, my mind is usually elsewhere in a fantasy of some kind.

EOS-HDC

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Tijuana, B.C, Mexico
My penis and my hand fuse in the sensuality and warmth that comes from knowing each other their whole life. They transcend the feeling in the moment and they become one and the same, aren't they already?... Anyways

Then I jizz

BubbaKrumpz

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yay Area
you ever fall asleep jacking off and you wake up in the middle of the night, dick in hand, and finish off. The sweet release just puts you back to sleep but then you wake up minutes later because your cum is cold af and it touched your balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.