• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What does "good with his hands" mean to you?

• Finger banging.

Votes: 40 9.3%
  • Handy with repairing/building with his hands.

Votes: 339 79.2%
  • Video games.

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • All of the above. He can do it all.

Votes: 47 11.0%

• Total voters
Oct 27, 2017
So, I had an opportunity to see King of Kong at an early screening in college. So when Steve Wiebe's wife referred to him as "good with his hands" a wave of giggles erupted in the audience. But years later, I saw it in a different theater and no laughter or giggles. Either because they didn't connect those dots or because they take their finger banging very seriously.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I giggle at inappropriate moments in movies all the time so i voted #1. My friend and I were almost kicked out of Alamo during Jurassic World when the velociraptor stands on top of the t-rex and they 2 v 1 the big ass dinosaur. Like bro, how could you NOT laugh at that.

Jonathan Lanza

"I've made a Gigantic mistake"
Feb 8, 2019
Used to say finger bang all the time as a kid. Didn't know what it meant till I was like 20.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Yes of course, all of the above obviously

JG8q.gif

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
I would immedietly make a finger banging joke but assume they were actually refering to something else.

Mar 21, 2018
Ha, my GF wanted to hook up with me when we were just acquaintances because I mentioned I was "good with my hands" and she curious to put it to the test.

GamerJM

Nov 8, 2017
A combination of handyman work like repairing things, but also like.....knitting and crocheting as well. Just any kind of activity that requires a significant amount of physical hand movement (which doesn't actually include fingering or video games because that's all about precise finger movement).

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
Honestly never thought of it anything sexual.

Just handy man fix things type shit.

BlueTsunami

Oct 29, 2017
Even if speaking to intimacy I think of it as alluding to massages and tenderness, fingerbanging is so explicit lol and I don't think people are openly referencing it like that

Mirk

Oct 25, 2017
I... I have never ever thought that and I would have never thought anyone else would either...

nampad

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Depends how it is said. Usually the handyman/repair stuff but if there is sexual innuendo, I would relate good with hands to more than just finger banging.