• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
QCOM_PBars_CCCD_Wrapper_grande.png

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The whole thing. What am I a fucking rabbit, the ones I eat I'm not nibbling on little by little I chomp on them majestically.

Deleted member 1476

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It depends. Are my hands clean? Then yes, I unwrap it. Are they not? Nope, will keep the wrapper.

Inb4 "why are your hands dirty" - talking about eating outside, while walking or doing something else. At home I will just go and wash my hands since it's right there.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
Stationary - take the whole thing out
Mobile (i.e. walking while eating) - unroll the wrapper as I eat

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
Depends on if I'm going to eat the whole thing at once or a little bit at a time.

The latter usually ends up being all at once anyways because I have little self control. :(

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
If it's chocolate or otherwise messy I unroll as I eat. Otherwise the whole thing.

Droidian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Dec 28, 2017
I unwrap as I eat it. Lately I've found it is just easier to cut it open completely and wrest the bar on the open part.

Jaded Alyx

Oct 25, 2017
Never known or seen a single soul who takes the whole thing out first. That's entirely alien to me.

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
I mean, these things can be a bit sticky, if I can't wash my hands I am definitely using a wrapper to hold it.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Depends. If it's regular size and above, I keep the wrapper for bites or to break off a piece. With minis I just take it off.

iksenpets

Oct 26, 2017
Dallas, TX
Take the whole thing out. Working the thing out of the wrapper slowly and getting the right bite size to not accidentally bite any wrapper is more of a hassle than mildly sticky fingers.

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
depends on what the bar is. hershey bar is the flat kind i just snap off a piece and wrap the rest. snickers is a bar but i still hold the wrapper and peel it like a penis. twix. i just take it out and get my hands dirty.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
Unroll until there's about 25% left, then I take it out and take a bite of half of that piece, then pop the rest in my mouth the next bite.