• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Bentendo24

Feb 20, 2020
I don't think I can recover from him saying "I love you" because that's something I would probably do

Jun 14, 2019
I respect it. If it's a number that comes up from a non-contact, fuck no I'm not answering that shit. Hell, even if I recognize it, might let go to voicemail anyway.

StarStorm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe she should add the White House number to her contacts for next time. I don't answer calls from unfamiliar numbers either.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
User Banned (1 Month): Drive-by, numerous prior infractions
Whose mother was he calling? Joe Biden's mom died in 2010.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
The video is 47 seconds long, I understand that it's a bit of a stretch to watch something so long and then make a comment on it. I pray and hope that the next OP will be more considerate to those that are unable to put forth the incredible amount of time necessary to make an informed comment.

May 9, 2021 at 10:49 PM

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
The video is 47 seconds long, I understand that it's a bit of a stretch to watch something so long and then make a comment on it. I pray and hope that the next OP will be more considerate to those that are unable to put forth the incredible amount of time necessary to make an informed comment.

ya know some people are at work and twitter gets blocked, you could just answer instead of being a condescending prick

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
ya know some people are at work and twitter gets blocked, you could just answer instead of being a condescending prick
Nope. If you can't see the content, either say so or don't comment. If you post a pic about some amazing lasagna you saw in Twitter and I can't see it, I don't think it makes sense for me to post about my favorite dance moves.

It's ok to not post. Life will still move on.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017

Before I posted I hit play on the video hoping that there was something before the call to give context. There wasn't.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Before I posted I hit play on the video hoping that there was something before the call to give context. There wasn't.
And yet, if you had watched the video, it's insanely clear that Biden isn't calling his dead mother.

it's ok. There are plenty of other threads you can post in.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
And yet, if you had watched the video, it's insanely clear that Biden isn't calling his dead mother.

it's ok. There are plenty of other threads you can post in.

Since you watched the video all the way through I guess you can answer this...
Why would anyone watch a phone ring knowing that no one picks up?

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Since you watched the video all the way through I guess you can answer this...
Why would anyone watch a phone ring knowing that no one picks up?
I get it. I didn't have anything to do for 47 seconds so I was able to watch it. I'll fill you in.

Sure I'll bite. I have nothing better to do tonight.
If I called my mother intending it to be a surprise, I know the first thing I do is call her first and make sure she is available, and to act surprised.

Last edited:

morningbus

Oct 31, 2017
So, there's two possibilities here:

You spent even more time than would be required to just watch the video looking up when Biden's mom died and then posted a reply citing this info in this thread.

Or you knew this info straight from the dome and wasted space in your memory only for it to backfire in some bizarre attempt at a gotcha.

Slash

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Sep 12, 2018
Was gonna comment on the twitter post, but this thread is hilarious by itself

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
So, there's two possibilities here:

You spent even more time than would be required to just watch the video looking up when Biden's mom died and then posted a reply citing this info in this thread.

Or you knew this info straight from the dome and wasted space in your memory only for it to backfire in some bizarre attempt at a gotcha.

The former.

ChrisD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm curious on the timer

It's nice to have regular PR. Nothing spoken on the man himself, just.. yeah. It's nice to have a president posted on Twitter Era thread that's just... plain PR.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
I'm curious on the timer

It's nice to have regular PR. Nothing spoken on the man himself, just.. yeah. It's nice to have a president posted on Twitter Era thread that's just... plain PR.
Yep. I have plenty of issues with Biden, but this is...not a thing I'm gonna get mad about. It's frickin' Mothers' Day.

also you are not the one that should be concerned with the timer

Trouble

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle-ish
tenor.gif

ChrisD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Pretty much all my friends won't answer any calls that's not a known number. I'm too anxious that it could be an emergency call myself to do that.
Of course, it's always spam...
At home, I'll pick up the landline. My cell? Screw that, I decline literally 30+ calls a week. Especially since the iPhone itself titles them Scam Likely.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Pretty much all my friends won't answer any calls that's not a known number. I'm too anxious that it could be an emergency call myself to do that.
Of course, it's always spam...
Ditto. I no longer live in the area code where I first got my phones number, so all calls from that area code are automatically spam on my account. But I have family and friends stored in my phone.