• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Should Super follow the manga?

• Yes, I want to see Moro and Granola

Votes: 36 19.9%
  • Yes, but I want to see some changes from Toyotaro's version

Votes: 46 25.4%
  • I want to see Moro, but not Granola

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want to see Granola, but not Moro

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • No, I want it to continue doing its own thing

Votes: 73 40.3%
  • I just want a timeskip already

Votes: 23 12.7%

• Total voters

Kodama4

Oct 25, 2017
Your better off watching the fan made videos on YouTube than expecting the anime to return.

Its not worth the time and effort to turn the manga in to anime anymore

they make more money from movies, games and toy sales

the only animation your getting is dragon ball heroes

Bless you young'uns for still believing...

My fellow Veteran DB fans have pretty much accepted our future

LSauchelli

Oct 25, 2017
I want them first to adapt the Broly movie, then Moro (and Include Broly!), have the Earth Warriors defend Earth better than they did in the manga (they did some good at the start, but later they fizzed), Vegeta should get the W on the Moro arc with Goku barely missing unlocking true Ultra Instinct (and please, no callback to Cell with the senzu), and then the Granola arc (where he might get UI, maybe?).

Of course, they could include some mini-arcs in-between.

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Your better off watching the fan made videos on YouTube than expecting the anime to return.

Its not worth the time and effort to turn the manga in to anime anymore

they make more money from movies, games and toy sales
Merchandising sales have actually fallen in the last year. Without an anime to keep Dragonball conversation constantly relevant, they won't really keep those numbers.

The Omega Man

Oct 25, 2017
As long as they kill Gohan quick, that way we won't have to put up with Gohan's fan claiming he was done dirty and that he was supposed to be the chosen one, the rest can keep watching The Goku show.