• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Alric

Oct 27, 2017
Because I was on the spot, the first thing that popped into my head was the USA DBZ "rock the dragon" theme. Sorry to disappoint anyone.

Arkeband

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
The original is such a product of the 90's and is so incredibly over-the-top for a kid's show. I love it so much. That the only good ones that came after are just remixes is a testament to its genius.

Fubar

Oct 25, 2017
As I think about them more, the order that pops in my head:

Mighty Morphin
Wild Force
Turbo
In Space
Zeo
Lightspeed Rescue
Time Force
Lost Galaxy

I dont remember the theme songs for Ninja Storm or Dino Thunder at all but I know I remember watching them.

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
The original of course
THEYYYYYY'VE GOT
A POWER AND A FORCE LIKE YOU NEVER SEEN BEFORE!!!! DDDUH DDDUH DDDUHDUH

but for some odd reason two other songs always pops into my head from time to time..........

Blast controls to outer space, Now
Flying Higher than ever before
Rangers...in space!

Also the one wasserman song in the turbo movie always gave me chills.

Cause I am the one who will take you down
And as long as I exist
There's hope for the world
Hope for the world
Hope for the world
Hope for the world

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The original definitely.

That said, Zeo is a better theme that utilizes the original nicely.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...
Rangers...in space!

Or perhaps...Zeooooooooo

This isn't Pokemon where they never quite topped Season 1's theme song again, Power Rangers has consistently excellent theme songs outside of a couple. Zeo, In Space, Lightspeed Rescue, Time Force, Dino Thunder and SPD in particular. A very fun part of the Twitch Marathon was everyone singing the lyrics in different seasons.

TheRightDeal

Oct 27, 2017
So many of the recent series have resigned themselves to just using the original song that it will probably always be the most iconic. In Space or Jungle Fury are the best though.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The only one that exists.

The OG Mighty Morphin ofc

AHHHHH AFTER 10,000 YEARS IM FREE

ITS TIME TO CONQUER EARTH!!

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na POWER RANGERS
POWER RANGERS
POWER RANGERS

Arc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
In Space to Lost Galaxy to Lightspeed Rescue to Time Force was an incredible run of themes. If I had to pick I would choose In Space as I hold the most nostalgia to it. Those are probably the four best seasons too.

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone who doesn't immediately think of the original theme is lying.

The only other acceptable answer is Zeo

Deleted member 135

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've had the Dino Thunder song stuck in my head for like a week for some reason. So I guess that one.

It's also the last Power Rangers I watched, but MMPR and Time Force also stand out pretty heavily.

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
The original is the only one I remember. I haven't watched Power Rangers since Zeo. I grew out of it around then.

MisterHero

Oct 25, 2017
the club mix which includes the voices of the original cast

Also: the original release of Power Rangers: A Rock Adventure is my favorite music thing I own. Granted, I'm not a music connoisseur but it reminds me of everything I love about the show without having to watch every episode.

Chibs

Nov 5, 2017
Belgium
The original of course.
Also Lost Galaxy, and I barely saw any of that.

And I wanna mention Hyperforce, but that's because I only just discovered the podcast. Hyyyyyyypeeeeeerfooooooorce.