• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

So?

• 1 - Nsync

Votes: 215 19.7%
  • 2 - Social Network

Votes: 57 5.2%
  • 3- Punk'd crying

Votes: 8 0.7%
  • 4 - SNL/Lonely Island

Votes: 192 17.6%
  • 5 - His SOs like Brit or Jessica

Votes: 19 1.7%
  • 6 - His standalone music career

Votes: 540 49.4%
  • 7 - Something else - Alpha Dog, In Time, Mickey Mouse Club, etc?

Votes: 62 5.7%

• Total voters

Sinistar

Oct 27, 2017
197092.jpg

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
His solo career, specifically FutureSex/LoveSounds.

GamerJM

Nov 8, 2017
His solo music career. Specifically his awful "Man of the Woods" album is what came to mind.

Jon Carter

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I remember that time I was on Hollywood Blvd with my SO and he and Mila Kunis were shooting Friends With Benefits, and I remembered thinking, "That's cool as hell but how are they going to not have the hundreds of people pressed against the fence taking pictures of them in the frame in the actual movie?" We went to see it and were disappointed to see the scene was cut. I later bought the Blu-Ray and the deleted scene is in there, along with audio commentary from the director explaining it's not in the movie because they couldn't credibly explain away the crowd all looking at them. So you can see my wife and I in that crowd and I'm very proud that we're partly to blame for a perfectly good scene being cut from a major Hollywood movie.

Southland Tales and In Time are underrated though.

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
Back then when MTV era with Nsync's album "No Strings Attached" & "Bye Bye Bye" single + video.

The single/group/album exploded moreso than Backstreet Boys at the time too, in my opinion.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
First thought was him grabbing his crotch. Second was the Janet Jackson incident

Which I'll admit is pretty unfair to him

Wubby

Oct 27, 2017
Japan!
I never cared for Nsync but his solo stuff was good. As was the SNL/Lonely Island stuff so I voted for that.

apocat

Oct 27, 2017
Southland Tales was the first thing that popped up in my mind. Don't judge me.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
I don't even know what this gif is from, but this is the image of JT in my mind when I think of him too

giphy-downsized-large.gif

My favourite Justin Timberlake piece of media is Inside Llewyn Davis though.
It's from an absurd Fallon skit featuring Steve Carell. Honestly, the gif is better out of context

Fritz

Oct 26, 2017
Justified release especially that vma (I believe) performance in front of that giant boom box

Here you go

Aselith

Oct 27, 2017
Hard to believe girls were into that macaroni hair back in the day

I picture solo/Janet Jackson Timberlake though