• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
Usually left because I wouldn't feel comfortable with someone who's extremely fit.

Not that we'd match anyway.

Magneto

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hardcore women bodybuilders ? That's a left swipe for me. I like when girls are fit tho'.

Deleted member 2779

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean bodybuilders aren't competing all the time so it doesn't really matter unless like, all their photos are of them bodybuilding which is a different issue entirely.

Piichan

Oct 28, 2017
Tokyo
giphy.gif

This is how I used to use Tinder, so right. (Stopped using it a while back though)

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
Usually left because I wouldn't feel comfortable with someone who's extremely fit.

Not that we'd match anyway.
Yeah, I mean. I was at a bar once stuffing myself with a huge hot dog and chugging down bears when this incredibly fit girl gave me a Super Like.

Pressed left because I know it was a mistake from her when swiping (happened to me a couple of times) but when I read her profile and realized she was like the epitome of human fitness and habits I just wanted to avoid embarrassing myself lol.

Okay I think I got the OP wrong after reading some of the replies here...

Host Samurai

Oct 27, 2017
Super Like. Nothings hotter than a woman with muscles to me. Especially if she's 40+. Fit milfs are the best.

DonnyHayabusa

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah, I mean. I was at a bar once stuffing myself with a huge hot dog and chugging down bears when this incredibly fit girl gave me a Super Like.

Pressed left because I know it was a mistake from her when swiping (happened to me a couple of times) but when I read her profile and realized she was like the epitome of human fitness and habits I just wanted to avoid embarrassing myself lol.

Okay I think I got the OP wrong after reading some of the replies here...

Don't know why you swiped left. You must be one hell of a man :P

Status
Not open for further replies.