• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Keyser S

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
OCEAN MAN 🌊 😍 Take me by the hand ✋ lead me to the land that you understand 🙌
🌊 OCEAN MAN 🌊 😍 The voyage 🚲 to the corner of the 🌎 globe is a real trip 👌 🌊
OCEAN MAN 🌊 😍 The crust of a tan man 👳 imbibed by the sand 👍 Soaking up the 💦 thirst of the land 💯

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
Should have been blob emotes
388390899941376002.png
It should always be Blobs.

Deleted member 8674

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
OCEAN MAN 🌊 😍 Take me by the hand ✋ lead me to the land that you understand 🙌
🌊 OCEAN MAN 🌊 😍 The voyage 🚲 to the corner of the 🌎 globe is a real trip 👌 🌊
OCEAN MAN 🌊 😍 The crust of a tan man 👳 imbibed by the sand 👍 Soaking up the 💦 thirst of the land 💯

Oh my god

SweetNicole

The Old Guard
Oct 24, 2017
They've been around since the major site redesign.

Xenforo 2 added support for them.

Ignis

Oct 27, 2017
This thread is so much better than every other thread because of all the bright colours 😄

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Question: how do I enter a unicode character? For example, the unicode character for musical notes is U+1F3B6. How do I turn this code into the emoji?

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit

lenovox1

Oct 26, 2017
That's just when they added support for displaying them, not built in ones accessible through text.

If you hadn't noticed it before the last update, it was probably implemented in the last update. The admins may not have noticed it in the support documentation or it actually is in the changelogs.

LL_Decitrig

User-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sunderland
:emoji

Okay, emoji failure. There is no emoji for emoji. How can our emoji ever become sentient if they have no symbol for themselves?