• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
Update:
Posted by MrSaturn99

Posted by Arm Van Dam

Or they are just really terrible. The policy was social distancing btw

Last edited:

MrSaturn99

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I live in a giant bucket.
The letter in full -- the reporter kept violating seating policy:

EUjev7qXkAAhAbT

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
Is this that crazy lady who asked Trump about whether abortion causes the coronavirus or whatever

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
Glad that psycho lady is being kicked out. Hopefully OANN isn't allowed to bring anyone else in to replace her.

OP
OP
Loudninja

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
Some people seem really bitter about this in the twitter comments section for whatever reason.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Glad that psycho lady is being kicked out. Hopefully OANN isn't allowed to bring anyone else in to replace her.

OANN's stance is that she was standing in the back as a guest of the press secretary, and so it was totally fine she was there. So losing the spot in the rotation probably won't actually cost her access to the briefings at all--it just means that the WHCA doesn't have to 'give up' a seat for her in the rotation, and can just ignore her.

Basically this is OANN trying to game the system by being in the rotation and then getting private inviters on days that aren't their 'turn', and now pitching a hissy for it. Which, of course, right wing Twitter will eat up.

Tweet from an OANN guy with their explanation:

Alex Salvi
@alexsalvinews

DEVELOPING: The decision was reportedly made after @OANN White House reporter @ChanelRion attended the briefing as a guest of Press Secretary Grisham. The @WHCA says her attendance violated its social distancing policies.

Shiloh

Oct 25, 2017
OANN's stance is that she was standing in the back as a guest of the press secretary, and so it was totally fine she was there. So losing the spot in the rotation probably won't actually cost her access to the briefings at all--it just means that the WHCA doesn't have to 'give up' a seat for her in the rotation, and can just ignore her.

Basically this is OANN trying to game the system by being in the rotation and then getting private inviters on days that aren't their 'turn', and now pitching a hissy for it. Which, of course, right wing Twitter will eat up.

Tweet from an OANN guy with their explanation:

Alex Salvi
@alexsalvinews

DEVELOPING: The decision was reportedly made after @OANN White House reporter @ChanelRion attended the briefing as a guest of Press Secretary Grisham. The @WHCA says her attendance violated its social distancing policies.

So they'll still be there and get to claim the liberal main stream media is out to get them... Fun.

amoy

Oct 28, 2017
Is this that crazy lady who asked Trump about whether abortion causes the coronavirus or whatever

Ok, I guess this is my daily dose of excusemebutwhatthefuck.

Excuse me, but what the fuck. Wasting time and space, in the current situation, with bullshit like this.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
Without even googling anything, that sounds like the most nutso right wing "news" site ever

DanGo

Oct 25, 2017
Does Grisham even show up at these things in the background? Everything about this White House is a sick joke.

Oct 25, 2017
Ok, I guess this is my daily dose of excusemebutwhatthefuck.

Excuse me, but what the fuck. Wasting time and space, in the current situation, with bullshit like this.

It is indeed the same reporter who asked:
"2,405 Americans have died from [the virus] in the last 60 days. Meanwhile, you have 2,369 children who are killed by their mothers through elective abortions each day. That's 16 and a half thousand children killed every week. Two states have suspended elective abortion to make more resources available...Should more states be doing the same?"

NO AGENDA HERE JUST HONEST NEWS

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
So basically you can come but please don't talk anymore. You're uh...infected.

Oct 25, 2017

I think this was the expected result, but the WHCA still benefits here from no longer having to waste a spot in their rotation on her. That said, I fully expect team Trump to be petty enough to somehow take away a seat meant for the WHCA and just give it to her directly. But including her in the rotation was pointless given that she wasn't going to take the downside of the rotation along with the upside, so