• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Mine was in Wipeout HD and the only trophy I got in that game.

tlhXptt.png

FliX

Master of the Reality Stone
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
Hardly unusual first trophy. Super Stardust HD was the first game to support trophies.

First Platinum.

Last edited:

Deleted member 51789

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 9, 2019
I dressed up Sackboy for my first trophy (Fashion Sense in LittleBigPlanet) - I'm betting a lot of people might share that feat

Oct 27, 2017
It was some achievement in Forza 2, some dumb easy one, dont remember what it was. I had gotten 360 with Forza/marvel ultimate alliance bundle along with Gears of War.

Sai

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
Probably something from Hexic on the 360? What else was even out when the 360 launched? 😂

Robin64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
England
The first 360 game I played was Hexic, so it'll be one of those. Can't remember which those.

This was back when achievements were new, so games didn't have many but they were super hard.

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
Apparently these two from Viva Pinata.

IBrrdXe.png

But no, I'm not completely sure, but I think it's the achievement that sold me on the very idea of the achievements system in the first place; waaay back at the start of the 360, I always liked the idea of an achievement based around fundamental changes to your playstyle, and there was one iconic achievement that cropped up in the very earliest wave of titles that stood out. I didn't actually get my 360 until some time later, but that achievement always stuck with me and I was always going to pursue it once I could:

CADutjx.png

(I should mention that I also have some Bioshock achievements tied to that first day of play, and PGR3 Rank 10, but I *think* it's Geometry Wars I made the initial beeline to)

Apr 11, 2018
Sweden
I had a PSN account before the one I have now, where I did't really care for trophies. My account I've used since has the first trophy being:

"I Live" from Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 (lol), I achieved the trophy September 2012 and have since achieved a total of 127 Platinums

Gelf

Oct 27, 2017
I was late to that gen in terms of consoles so it'll be something earned when Steam first added them but early Steam achievements don't have a date attached so it's hard to know for sure. I belive the feature was added with The Orange Box, so it'll likely be sometime in October 2007ish with whatever the first thing you can earn in HL2-Episode 2 is.

OP
OP
Strafer

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Apparently these two from Viva Pinata.

IBrrdXe.png

But no, I'm not completely sure, but I think it's the achievement that sold me on the very idea of the achievements system in the first place; waaay back at the start of the 360, I always liked the idea of an achievement based around fundamental changes to your playstyle, and there was one iconic achievement that cropped up in the very earliest wave of titles that stood out. I didn't actually get my 360 until some time later, but that achievement always stuck with me and I was always going to pursue it once I could:

CADutjx.png

(I should mention that I also have some Bioshock achievements tied to that first day of play, and PGR3 Rank 10, but I *think* it's Geometry Wars I made the initial beeline to)

1753? That is some old ass game :P

Nephtes

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not sure which one, but I'm positive it was in Hexic HD since that came with my Xbox 360 and the only other game I had at launch was Perfect Dark Zero, which I never earned any achievements in somehow...

That was the wild west of achievements though, before devs knew what they were doing...

(And also when they gave out scores not ending in 5 or 0... Thanks Ultimate MK III for fucking up my gamerscore 13 years ago through this day)

JuicyPlayer

Feb 8, 2018
My first achievement was from that puzzle game that came with the 360. My first trophy was from Uncharted 1 on PS3.

Deleted member 4072

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
First ever achievement:
8BQw9JY.png

First tracked achievement on XBL:
qYV9zC6.png

First trophy (was very late to the PS3 era):
2HNIs4j.png

First Platinum (privacy settings on my main account are on so no pic):
Uncharted: Drakes Fortune

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Trophy: Batman Arkham Asylum Freeflow Combat 5 (do a 5 hit combo). It was my first PS3 game!
360: The 2 earliest acheivments on my profile are 100000 Points in Geometry Wars and Beating Story mode with any character in DOA4, both unlocked on the same day in March 2006

OP
OP
Strafer

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
I forgot I used to have a 360 and my profile seems to be up still.

But there's no way to sort when you it.

But I think this was it.

1Bu3ojm.png

Splinter Cell Double Agent

satsuma

Nov 3, 2017
IDK Psn profiles says 2009 Dead Space Complete chapter 1 but not sure if that is accurate. I did have ps3 in 2007, can't remember when trophies came. What is time even.