• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
I have never been to Taco Bell. When I eventually go, what should I get?

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Quesarito, bean burrito, cheese quesadilla, chips, baja. Not everything all the time but that is my short list.

I like the grilled cheese sometimes, fries when they have them of course. Miss the grillers and when they had a crunch wrap I liked, and chili cheese burrito.

Fantomex

Oct 25, 2017
Back in the day it was all about the 2 Tacos Supreme and the Pintos and Cheese. The day they discontinued the Pintos N Cheese, Taco Bell died.

Dark Mantonio

Nov 1, 2017
Historically:
Beef chalupa
Chicken Quesadilla
Nachos Bellgrande

Lately:
Whatever the $5 Shamebox is.

RIP:
Spicy potato soft taco

pikachief

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
If I'm eating with people- 2 chalupas and a soft taco, large mountain dew

if I'm eating alone- 4 fritos burritos, 4 bean and cheese burritos, 2 soft tacos, and a large mountain dew.

Heynongman!

Oct 25, 2017
Baja blast zero - locked in

Beefy five layer
Or
2 chalupa supremes
Or a cheesy bean and rice and that new beef thing they replaced the beefy Fritos burrito with

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
get a chalupa. or a crunchwrap. it's so insanely pointless to go to taco bell for their basic ass ground beef tacos
I'm swimming in taco places. There's no point in spending more than what I do when I can spend the same amount of money on something 40 times better.

The only thing I'd miss out on is the Baja Blast. So, I grab the cheap tacos and load up on their hot and mild sauces since they and Del Taco both have my preferred flavors for their hot sauces versus the stuff you'd normally find at a grocery store.

Atlas_XIX

Oct 29, 2017
They've gotten rid of most of my favorite things but I'll usually get the 5 dollar box or two things off the value menu if I go now.

Merv

Oct 27, 2017
Gluten free order.

Three hard shells beef and cheese only.
or
Power bowl with steak.

EroticSushi

Oct 25, 2017
I barely go anymore after they got rid of 3/4 the menu..

giphy.gif

Kino

Oct 25, 2017
Ive been getting the 10 dollar taco burrito party pack but before that I used to get whatever cravings box they had available.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
Always a chicken quesadilla. I learned recently you can put the creamy jalapeno sauce on anything if you order online, but it's meant for the quesadilla lol. Then add fire sauce on top.

(and then, sadly repeating someone else, two chalupas and a Crunchwrap Supreme)

Pwnz

Oct 28, 2017
Places
I don't really go there anymore because texas has so many better options, but back in the day basically anything double beef and cheese, eg it actually had real amounts of beef and cheese. They've gradually changed their recipe to be lower and with the dollar devaluing they've basically made all cheap items flour tortillas with dabs of sauce/meat.

Depths

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Haven't been there since the menu massacre. Everything seems overpriced for what it is now.

less

Oct 25, 2017
The vegetarian (bean) chalupas is basically the only thing that I order from Taco Bell though I rarely even eat those.

ThreePi

Dec 7, 2017
Either a chicken quesadilla and three hard shell tacos or two chicken quesadillas and one taco. I was also a cheese fiesta potato fan until they recently axed them from the menu.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
2 beefy frito burritos and nacho fries (if they arent made unavailable because "reasons". Only $1 each and filling.

Birdito

Oct 30, 2017
Chicken quesadilla + fries supreme w/ no tomato + hard taco + either a crunchwrap, cheesy gordita crunch or two soft tacos, depending on my mood. But the first three always. Split between me and the missus.

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't had Taco Bell since the 2000s. I'm vegan and live in SoCal and there's just so many better options. I'm actually surprised Taco Bell hasn't invested in more plant-based options because a lot of vegetarian college students eat there.

I wonder how many of you ate Taco Bell in the '80s. They got bought by Pepsi in the late 70s, but before then they were a chain of restaurants mostly in California, like In-n-Out. Despite the buyout the food throughout the 80s was a thousand times better than the corporate sludge they serve now.

BlackSalad

Oct 27, 2017
I've fallen hard off Taco Bell over the last 9-12 month, not sure why, but I dont really enjoy it anymore. Used to love it and actually kind of miss it since it's so cheap and vegetarian friendly

the $5 box was my go to, or a black bean quesorito and cheese quesadilla