• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
They have these warm cinnamon bite thingies that taste amazing.

Owlet

Owl Enthusiast
Verified
May 30, 2018
London, UK
I usually go with the rule of 3

3 items total.

Sometimes I go with chalupas and a burrito, sometimes I go with normal tacos and a crunchwrap.

Gotta have that baja blast though.

I miss the volcano tacos and burritos though.

Deleted member 3082

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Before they got rid of the potatoes a loaded potato griller, a cheese quesadilla, and an order of nachos (or fries, if they had 'em). Baja Blast if I was feeling indulgent.

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
A very, very long time ago I won big at poker with my friends. We went to Taco Bell and I ordered the entire menu. I was not sober.

Novoitus

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
a couple chalupas and the chipotle thingies

the cheddar chalupa is so good wtf

also rip grillers and fiesta potatoes

TheAggroCraig

One Winged Slayer
Nov 6, 2017
Whatever the box of the month is with an extra $1 burrito (and I'll usually save one thing in the fridge until the next day even though they don't save very well lol)

pants

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
The only thing I can enjoy on the entire menu are chalupas, which are the mana of god.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
i get different things every time, usually 1 combo meal + various value thingies

lemme go into my app and see what I'd choose today, right now

Reeks

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't even know any more. Tried to customize a burrito Supreme to get it close to the XXL grilled stuffed, but it was weird and not good. May all the good items RIP

turbobrick

Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
Depends on how much I want to spend. I often get a crunchwrap supreme and a chalupa supreme. Though if I'm feeling cheap I'll get 2 burritos from the value menu.

Like the hat?

Oct 25, 2017
Quesarito with shredded chicken. But they got rid of the shredded chicken and the quesarito is only available through the app now.

Oct 27, 2017
The menu has been devastated so I rarely visit. Taco Salad is gone. I will never get over that.

And there's weirder recent stuff like how chips and guac is no-longer a menu item (yet you can order chips with a side of guac and that's what my picky 4 year old must have along with his cheesy rollup). The people on the other end of the comm love to tell you that. It's like, fine, just make it happen.

Ultima_5

Oct 25, 2017
Used to be the chalupa meal and a beefy frito burrito and fire sauce. Haven't been since they removed kt

Oct 31, 2017
My #1 most common order is:

2 chalupa combo with steak, soft taco, a large Baja Blast + add an extra soft taco + fire sauce for the tacos only.

My #2:

Cheesy gordita crunch combo with 2 soft tacos + fire sauce + large Baja Blast

10 years ago, I used to get beefy five layer burritos all the time when they were a dollar. 3 of those for 3 bucks was ridiculously filling.

In the last several years, I was getting the quesarito combo about as often as I did my go-to orders. Another thing I like doing is the simple 3 soft taco combo too if I want something super easy/simple from TB.

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
lemme go into my app and see what I'd choose today, right now
right, so, today i would get

06JvXmH.jpg

with Red Sauce in the Quesadilla, a soft taco instead of a hard shell, and a large Baja Blast

+

FUIsMhw.jpg

one of each, with Red Strips added to the Beef Burrito

CerealKi11a

Chicken Chaser
May 3, 2018
Whatever box they've got, Pepsi Zero no ice, and 2-3 beefy fri-, I mean, beef burritos.

GamePnoy74

Oct 27, 2017
When ever I go on occasion I just get the basic taco and burrito cravings pack and eat it over a few days. Or the taco six-pack, same thing.

Kindekuma

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Crunchwrap with no lettuce, Baja Blast, and 2 DLTs.
Fuck. I miss the Quesarito.
Also that new stuft griller thing was good.

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
also as many Hot packets as they'll give me, always good to stock up

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
2 beefy 5 layer burritos
1 spicy potato taco (no longer available)
2 cinnabon delights
1 baja blast freeze

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Basic ass tacos. If I'm going to Taco Bell instead of a real taco place (or at the very least, Del Taco, where I also get basic ass tacos) I'm already failing.

Plus, 10 tacos is like 2 bucks, so it's whatever.

Shades

Oct 27, 2017
I usually go with the chicken quesadilla and soft taco combo with a shredded chicken quesarito if I'm feeling like getting extra nasty

Always have to get the fries with extra nacho cheese when that's available - some of the best fries in the game

RIP Volcano Menu

Novoitus

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Basic ass tacos. If I'm going to Taco Bell instead of a real taco place (or at the very least, Del Taco, where I also get basic ass tacos) I'm already failing.

Plus, 10 tacos is like 2 bucks, so it's whatever.
get a chalupa. or a crunchwrap. it's so insanely pointless to go to taco bell for their basic ass ground beef tacos

bananab

Oct 27, 2017
I haven't been in forever, seems like I used to get three crunchy tacos and occasionally treat myself to a chili cheese burrito.