• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
I can gush about the final battle theme in GSC, Guzma's battle theme, lot of great tracks and remixes, but to this day, I can't even fathom how great the final battle theme from RBY is. On a freaking Gameboy. How do you even make this?

The dialogue that sets it up, the jarring feeling of hearing new music for the first time this late in the game, the final battle against your rival who jumped up 15 levels since your last battle before Victory Road.

I was just listening to it this morning for fun and then just really went off emotionally.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
I can't choose just one so here's 2:

God I love Platinum's soundtrack.

King Alamat

Nov 22, 2017

I've always played Pokemon on mute, but this was the only song jaunty enough to get me to turn up the volume. As a kid, I desperately wanted to rig my bike to play this whenever I pedaled.

Stopdoor

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto

No Mystery Dungeon here yet? I love Pokemon tunes, but that series is absolute next level.

I actually like the GBA tracks in Red Rescue Team more in some cases because they're so... crunchy?

ForKevdo

Nov 2, 2017

There's so so much good pokemon music but this one is going to be my favorite forever

IzzyRX

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017

Always loved to chill in this town. Spent a lot of time in the Contest Hall.

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
I couldn't possibly choose just one. I already find it hard to make top 10s for each game, lol