• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Redcrayon

Patient hunter
On Break
Oct 27, 2017
UK
Monster Hunter Rise.

After that, it'll be MH Stories 2, and then SMTV (if it makes it this year).

Deleted member 3017

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not confident any of the games I'm looking forward to will launch this year lmao

- BotW 2
- Silksong
- SMT V
- Bayonetta 3

ka13b

Dec 17, 2020
I doubt you could even imagine it; that which commanded the stars, giving life its fullest brilliance. The Elden Ring. Oooooooh, Elden Ring!

DuvalDevil

Nov 18, 2020
Halo Infinite. Game will be massive. As a distant second there would be BotW 2 if it comes out this year.

shoptroll

May 29, 2018
Probably She Dreams Elsewhere. Absolutely loved the aesthetic and the soundtrack. It's going to be my jam.

Oct 27, 2017
As far as new games go, probably Guilty Gear Strive. The rollback feels great, and hopefully the delay gives them time to provide an alternative to their current lobby system. If they add crossplay, then they've gone to GOTY tier in my book.

For remasters, I'm looking forward to Nier Replicant the most. Hopefully the combat holds up in 2021.

RE Village seems really cool but I'm not big on first person games so I'll probably watch someone play it first...

Last edited:

mikhailguy

Banned
Jun 20, 2019
Only new thing on my radar is the 2nd Doom Eternal dlc.

Otherwise, my backlog is stupidly huge and needs attention

Damien1928

Oct 27, 2017
Definite purchases are Halo Infinite, Ratchet and Kena, hoping Nintendo has some surprise releases scheduled for the end of year (wind waker)

Dyashen

Dec 20, 2017
Belgium
Halo Infinite on PC for sure. I just need a really good MP PC game to get in to... Fingers crossed :)
Aside from that, looking forward to RE: Village, MH: Rise and As Dusk Falls. Also I'll be looking at a better GPU nearing the end of this year so that'll come in handy :)

TheXbox

Prophet of Truth
Oct 29, 2017
Halo Infinite but I'm not sure I want to play it on my Xbox One. No chance I'm upgrading to new hardware this year.

Ont

Prophet of Truth
Oct 29, 2017
Outriders (I have seen the full game already)

Diablo 2: Resurrected

Rapscallion

Oct 25, 2017
Ratchet and Clank currently.

There's a bunch of likely releases though:
Silksong
Psychonauts 2
Horizon

Master_Funk

Oct 25, 2017
FF XIV : Endwalker
Elden Ring ( if it comes out)
BOTW 2( if it comes out)
FF 16 (if it come out)
Halo Infinite (if it come out)

ravnelis

Prophet of Regret
Jan 1, 2018
Out of games I am sure will come out this year: Mass Effect: Legendary Edition -> Ratchet & Clank -> Diablo 2: Resurrected

Games I am not sure they will come out this year: Baldur's Gate 3 -> Horizon: Forbidden West -> Halo: Infinite

Juryvicious

Oct 28, 2017
Almost neck and neck: BOTW 2 then Monster Hunter Rise.

Edit: Well fuck, I forgot about it and the poster beneath me reminded me of Diablo 2 Resurrected. Sticking with BOTW 2, then MHR, but D2 R is right there as well.

Oct 29, 2017
I forgot about Diablo 2 Resurrected. I'm pretty excited about that one, but I have to convince my brother to play it.

I'm either going to try to ride the full nostalgia train or nothing at all.

Makoto Yuki

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly dont know.

Probably FFVIIRI for PS5 but I would need a PS5.

Guess I'll say Nier or the new Pokemon Remakes.

D2 Res for sure on pc, gonna spend 1000s of hours again.

psilocybe

Oct 27, 2017
- Resident Evil: Village

- Kena: Bridge of Spirits

I checked my wishlist on Steam and that's it (Kena will be a wait for Steam for me)

I'm also looking for some indie games. However, a release date set to "2021" is nothing to me. Until there is proper release day I don't create any expectative.
But these are the ones:

Eden

Nov 15, 2017
Binding of Isaac: Repentance

But also really interested in TLOU2 Factions even though I don't tend to play multiplayer games.

Sleve McDichael

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
1. Diablo II: Resurrected
2. Pokémon Brilliant Diamond / Shining Pearl
3. Resident Evil Village
4. Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart
5. Horizon Forbidden West

madridi-gh

Mar 25, 2018
Since GOW and Elden Ring won't be released in 2021, it's between Horizon Forbidden West and Silksong

SwampBastard

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
Halo Infinite and the next-gen port of GTAV/GTA Online, although my interest for the latter will drop precipitously if they don't re-open character transfers (currently play on PS4, want to move to Xbox).

Soheil

Oct 28, 2017
Confirmed :

Resident Evil Village
Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart
Horizon Forbidden West
Humankind

Siresly

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
I don't know even half of what's supposed to be coming out, but any year a Battlefield is out that's always at least in the top three.