• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

drog

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Had a top 5 world-wide score in Resogun for a while when it first came out for PS4, that was cool. Had a lot of high-ranked scores in Geometry Wars 3 as well, Pacifism and Classic mode I believe. Besides those beating Punch-Out! was a big accomplishment for me as a kid.

Kayotix

Oct 25, 2017
The speedlunky trophy, beating Spelunky in under 8 mins.

I still can't get my head around people legit beating TMNT and battletoads. Even save scumming them got too much for me as playing that way is no fun.

Growing up we didn't have alot of extra $ and pretty much played the crap out of that game for months.

Battletoads I've never been able to beat.

tomofthepops

Oct 27, 2017
Had a few top 10 scores on vocals in rock band 2 & 3 but I think I've dropped down over the years. Also got 36th on the shadow complex speed run leaderboard before everyone got good lol.

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
My greatest achievement is, after having a PS2 break twice, a PS3 twice and a having a semi-bricked PS4, still wanting to get a PS5 in the future. It's not easy.

Nov 6, 2017
Wipeout HD platinum trophy, Crash Trilogy platinum.

And beating Orphan of Kos in Bloodborne without being hit, I still don't know how the fuck I did that, proud nonetheless.

Black Chamber

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
United States
When I was in high school I used to be able to beat NES Ninja Gaiden without dying more than once or twice. I played it every day I got home from school and I was really good at it!

mas8705

Oct 27, 2017
I'm getting close to it right now as we speak: The creation of every weapon in Monster Hunter World.

Zedelima

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
Completing all shrines and korok seeds in breath of the wild

It was with a guide, but still...999

Jenea

Banned
Mar 14, 2018
All Uncharted for PS4 100% completed.

Oh, and this one too
The Last of Us Remastered - Sniper (No damage, No kills, Realism/Grounded mode)

Last edited:

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
One of these two:

Beating RE4 without using the merchant.

Beating RE5 with the AI on profesional difficulty.

Eros

Oct 27, 2017
Not losing a single game of SF3 at an overnight arcade event

Beating FFXI CoP during the hard days. Camping King Vinegaroon and getting Ace's Helm.

Oct 27, 2017
Being the best of the best at World in Conflict Multiplayer when it was still active. I mean literally Top 10 and the rest of the Top 10 were compromised of the Clan I was in.

Also I beat the F-Zero GX story mode on the highest difficulty except one race.

Nephtes

Oct 27, 2017
Has to be earning the Titanfall 1 achievement for killing all pilots on the other team single handedly during the evacuation phase without boosting it.

I was sure that was one achievement I was never going to get in that game, but I happened to be at the right place at the right time and good at hiding...

Kingpin Rogers

HILF
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I once competed in a trophy hunting league and ended up winning first place undefeated against all opponents in a season that took place over like a month or something. I then went on to romp the cup winners cup after spending the last day and a half of it literally just getting trophies on maybe 4 hours of sleep. The funny thing is I only entered because someone wanted me to make up the numbers so I wasn't even planning to compete but I thought it would be unfair to everybody else who actually cared if I didn't give them a proper fight. Then it all got a bit out of hand once I realized I don't like losing. Retired at the end of the season and have given very little shits to trophies since.

Trevelyan

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Probably being regarded as one of the best tanking WARs in FFXI on my server. Was the first WAR/SAM and WAR/NIN to tank all the gods. Never got to play much of the expansions besides CoP.

Aprikurt

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 29, 2017
Realising that coming to terms with spending money on a game I didn't really like enough to finish is better than forcing myself through a "backlog".

Macaco5

Jan 2, 2018
Just getting to the end of alien isolation. Regardless of difficulty (although I completed it on normal).

That was tortuous. In the best possible way. Must have aged real fast during my time with that game.

Rob2K19

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I have Tetsuya Nomura's keikaku. Kingdom Hearts 1.5, 2.5, 2.8. And finally KH3.

I saved my waifu

rgibbo36

Oct 27, 2017
This is a good thread. My major accomplishments when I was younger were getting all 180 emblems in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, and catching all 151 Pokemon in Pokemon Yellow.

I am currently working through Dark Souls: Remastered for the first time ever right now. I won't get all the achievements, but it'll definitely be an accomplishment when I beat it.

Cranster

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Completed all 600 Halo MCC achievements, including the LASO ones.

Also, this...

Stayfone

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
conqueror.png

AzorAhai

Oct 29, 2017
Let's see hmmm I held a great Resogun record but these things are always getting beaten. Lately just beating Dead Cells made my happy, my skill is declining.

So for my whole life, I would say Wipeout HD 100%, Mirror's Edge 100% or Super Meat Boy 106%. I know the other two are famous but damn, these Mirror's Edge DLC levels were brutal !

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
Um....

I bought a gameboy colour with my own money when I was 12.

108 seconds on minesweeper expert.

10,000+ points on solitaire 3 card draw style.

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
Completing Dead Space 2 on the Hardcore difficulty where you only get 3 saves will always stay with me.

I was bricking it by the end of that playthrough because it ends with an escape sequence and if I had died I would have had to repeat a lot of rough sections.

Manzoli

Oct 27, 2017
Brazil
My first run in dark souls (1) was entirely with mouse and keyboard AND without using the lock on because, back then, i thought the key config was annoying and decided to just play without lock on...