• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kain-Nosgoth

Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
i don't like her music

e26.jpg

but more seriously, i'm sure there's maybe one song that i would like but didn't listen to everything to knows for sure

Peru

Oct 26, 2017
Me is her worst, wtf.

Fearless is my favorite album of hers, and Fearless the track is probably my favorite track. Incredible shifts between specificity, general truths about growing up - the sweetest melody with a hint of melancholy, the delivery.

The 'consensus fan favorite' seems to be All Too Well, though.

tommy7154

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'd have to look but off the top of my head ill say Back To December.

The Archer is really good though. One of her best imo. Id have to see/listen to them.

Edit: Everything Has Changed is another.
So i'll call those my top 3. Edit 2...listened to All Too Well again and yeah, damn.

So my list is 1. All Too Well 2. Everything Has Changed 3. The Archer and 4. Back To December

Last edited:

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
I don't have one really on top of others, but these three are doing it for me:

Basically pop Taylor is my fave kind of Taylor.

Also this one always put me in such a good mood, I forgot I loved it, this chorus is everything:

Deleted member 48434

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 8, 2018
Sydney
She's not a saint and she's not what you think
She's an actress, whoa
She's better known for the things that she does
On the mattress, whoa
Soon she's gonna find
Stealing other people's toys on the playground
Won't make you many friends
She should keep in mind,
She should keep in mind
There is nothing I do better than revenge

May 25, 2019
London
Red is her best album. It's just a scattershot of emotions that come from your early 20s where you explore a bunch of relationships that won't last. I would probably say All Too Well is my top song off that.

Chimpzy

Dec 5, 2018
Bad Blood?

It's the only song I know for sure is hers, so I guess it wins by detault.

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Just a casual listener, mainly thanks to Terrace House (the original intros were Taylor Swift songs, but it changed to CHVRCHES for the new season and i'm fine with it).
So, the first series, B&G Next Door used We are Never Getting Back Together (can only find an extended fan montage on YT):

The cast even got to meet her in one episode, she was kinda seen as the godmother of the show.

New Romantics for B&G In the City and Aloha State seasons is the one I like the most I think:

They also often used a piano version of these songs for emotional moments and it was great.

Not a fan of the original Ready for it but I really like the arrangement for the Opening New Doors opening. It changes the mood of the song:

So yeah, that covers the Taylor Swift songs I like the most... oh and Shake it Off.

Last edited:

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Probably State of Grace, hard to pick one though.

Red is my favorite album.

Blade24070

Oct 26, 2017
State of Grace, Red, Holy Ground and Begin again are all terrific. I love Delicate and The Archer at the moment. Lover is actually a really strong album, which I didn't expect after the singles, especially the dire ME!

BowieZ

Nov 7, 2017
Wildest Dreams (although it's basically Wide Awake part 2).

Style is like two completely different songs stitched together. It doesn't work for me.

necrolysis

Prophet of Truth
Jul 25, 2018
Mean just edges out How You Get the Girl for me, but 1989 is my favorite album of hers. Haven't listened to Red outside of singles, though, so maybe I should give that one a shot too!

NHarmonic.

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
All Too Well, and it's actually the best song she's ever written.

Holy shit she can do great music when she's inspired.

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond
I really like Stay and Blank Space.

The only reason I really like Me! is because of Sex God Brendon. Listening to her new album and I like a handful of songs but Cornelia Street is really hitting me in my chest. I feel like Taylor is trying to commit a murder.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Shake It Off is a nice high energy song, but really I like pretty much all of 1989.

Vector

Feb 28, 2018
too many to list but

i love this one because everything she sings about here happened to me in real life
was the last time i felt in love with someone :/

Veliladon

Oct 27, 2017

Out of the Woods from 1989. That DX7. Then you hit the chorus and the Minimoog staccato starts and it's just '80s heaven then it hits the bridge and you might as well be back in 1989. I fucking love FM synths.

DarkChronic

Oct 27, 2017
Blank Space is the best thing she's ever done. Huge fan of her stuff. New album is terrific (but could probably have done with the cutting of some songs)

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
Delicate has an awesome warm summer night vibe. The production and lyrics set a mood that wraps me up in a nostalgic buzz.

TDLink

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Blank Space is her best song full-stop. I wish there were others in the same vein.

Veliladon

Oct 27, 2017
I remember reading on Twitter that every couple getting married over the next two years is going to have their first dance to Lover.

I gotta agree. It's white girl ballad catnip.

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
All Too Well
Holy Ground
Long Live
Forever and Always
I Know Places

Haven't listened to Lover enough to put anything from it on top yet. Nothing from Reputation even comes close. I got into Taylor after 1989 got huge, so all my love of her older stuff is relatively recent (though I do remember when Fearless/You Belong With Me blew up and I thought they were inescapably catchy at the time, but never paid her much mind aside from that). I've been pretty disappointed in the albums since 1989, but Lover is a big step up from Rep. Looking forward to listening more when I get the time

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
I'm getting a tattoo of Starlight, so that gets top priority

Second-place is Almost Every Other Song Of Hers

Third-place, last and least, is Look What You Made Me Do