• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

dpanim

Oct 27, 2017
A younger me probably would've answered Ranch or Caesar, but in my later years I've really developed a taste for Blue Cheese dressing. It's all I buy pretty much. If you have a specific brand/bottle you buy feel free to post.

Small Red Boy

▲ Legend ▲
May 9, 2019
Olive oil is the answer to everything.
37dpvb.jpg

swsp

Oct 27, 2017
Acid and oil -- typically I'll use lemon juice with olive oil, occasionally balsamic vinegar instead.

colorblindmode

Chicken Chaser
Nov 26, 2019
South Carolina
Ginger salad dressing. I don't think I've found a dressing that comes close with the, like, flavor face punch of ginger dressing. If not that, then a nice Russian dressing.

Oct 27, 2017
I like all sorts of salad dressing, but blue cheese is up there. I get the Bolthouse Chunky Blue Cheese one. It has yogurt as the base instead of oil, so the calories are low. Also just 1g of sugar, 1g saturated fat and 135mg sodium. And it tastes great.

Duane

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Bleu Cheese, but I like to try different stuff. Also, lately I've kind of liked old school sweet stuff like Dorothy Lynch or Ott's (which are both pretty close to Russian).

acheron_xl

Oct 27, 2017
MSN, WI
What dressing do I consume the most of? Ranch, easily.

What dressing to I most prefer on a salad? Balsamic vinaigrette, by a mile.

nenned

Oct 27, 2017
I make my own. Olive oil, cider vinegar, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and oregano.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Probably Hidden Valley Ranch, the GOAT.

But these days I mostly eat Walden Farms dressings since they are Zero calories and zero Carbs.
Not particularly amazing in taste but what can you expect? Thousand Island is my preference since it has a little thickness to it that the ranch is missing.

images

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Whatever the soy sauce-ish[?] dressing is in Japanese restaurants (EDIT: Ooh, there's a nice creamy one too, but again I have no names and it makes me sad). It's got a light taste and works well even in small doses.

Radd Redd

Oct 27, 2017
A vinaigrette of some kind. Maybe Bleu Cheese on occasion or Caesar. Seeing a lot of ranch dressing as favorites. No wonder the ranch dressing section is the biggest section when I have to buy salad dressing.

Ranch for days.😭

mopinks

Oct 27, 2017
the steakhouse my family used to go to all the time when I was a kid served a green salad with blue cheese dressing and a red cabbage salad with red wine vinaigrette and encouraged diners to mix them together

that's the best dressing. those two mixed together. stupid good

Red Liquorice

Oct 27, 2017
UK
I'm not one for buying salad dressings If I'm serving a leafy salad with something some oil and acid will do just fine. Oliver oil, vinegar like sherry, cider, or even lemon juice, a smashed clove of garlic to flavour the oil, S+P and a herb depending on what I'm using it for - oregano, tarrgon etc. I don't like creamy dressings, they just drown the veg/leaves. If it's not a leafy salad - lentils, rice, cooked cold vegetables whatever, then things'll get a bit more interesting.

robot

Oct 27, 2017
Caesar. I've got a good recipe for it so it's hard not to make it all the time now, especially since a Caesar salad is really simple once you have the dressing prepared.