• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Squarealex

Nov 11, 2017
Every Last One of Them Ellie.

1592741171-817-card.png

sVQwQ1t.gif

Jotakori

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Appearance-wise, I liked Seattle Ellie best. Loved her hair, her big over shirt, and how her tat peeked out. Personality-wise, TLoU1 Ellie was best Ellie, though.

Going against the grain here, my least favorites were the first time at the farm and Santa Barbara versions. She looked super unhealthy to me during those segments, like the depression and PTSD was literally eating away at her. It made me feel super uncomfortable to watch. :(

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
Ellie in Jackson finally getting along with Joel, before his death.

Edit: also loved her design here

Santa Barbara Ellie makes me sad tbh.

Last edited:

dralla

Oct 27, 2017
Guitar String Flashback Ellie might be my favorite. I think it's the hair and her coming into her own "tomboy-ish" sense of style (and she's still wearing her converse). I also really like Jackson/Patrol Ellie.

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
The final version of the game in Santa Barbara.

Though, I love her hairstyle & clothes design more when she's going solo searching Nora & fighting Scars.

SonicFighterV

May 13, 2019
Snow Ellie for me as that's the one where she first becomes independent and sort of grows up. Also, because that level elevates TLOU.

hydruxo

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
I really liked Seattle Ellie. The button up with the shirt underneath suited her really well. Also liked Jackson Ellie. Honestly all her looks are great.

the-last-of-us-2-guide.original.jpg

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
The leaving-guitar-behind version in II's epilogue because I like to imagine shes working on finding peace at this point. Her outfit looks pretty comfortable too.

Santa Barbara is still too much stress.

sideofries

Jul 19, 2020
Santa Barbara Ellie is the best. Although she's doing the wrong thing there is a certain air of confidence about her that she never really seemed to have as a character before. It's pretty badass.

mattypacker

Oct 29, 2017
Bristol UK
Ellie in Jackson finally getting along with Joel, before his death.

Edit: also loved her design here

Santa Barbara Ellie makes me sad tbh.

Fuck man, every time I hear Ellie sing this song it gets to me.

Jackson Ellie is my favourite. Day 1 Seattle is close behind. In reality I love all of them, Ellie is my favourite video game character of all time

deadmonkeyuk

Oct 27, 2017
Highlands, Scotland
Is there an option in New Game+ to change the outfit she is wearing similar to Uncharted?

I am leaving my New Game+ play through till they announce the PS5 patch. This game has some amazing unlockable extras, the highly detailed character model unlocks are crazy.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Hard to separate them. Just an absolutely amazing character in all. Probably green jacket or bow Ellie at a push.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
Santa Barbara Ellie wins for me because I just love her new haircut and the way she look, pure bad ass but also looks great during her send off at the end in peace.

But Dinosaur Ellie also wins because she's peak happiness Ellie and she's adorable.

Bold One

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I miss the old Ellie, straight from the go Ellie
Chop up the soul Ellie, set on her goals Ellie
I hate the new Ellie, the bad mood Ellie
The always rude Ellie, up in the news Ellie
I miss the sweet Ellie, chop up the beats Ellie
I gotta to say at that time I'd like to meet Ellie
See I invented Ellie, it wasn't any Ellies
And now I look and look around and there's so many Ellies

Tank Top Ellie

Hands down. She was straight up savage.

Last edited:

The Unsent

Oct 25, 2017
I was shocked at the end when you find out Abby was Ellie's alternate personality, and she was her own worse enemy all along.