• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Pizza

• Buffalo Chicken

Votes: 39 9.3%
  • Not Buffalo Chicken (foolish answer)

Votes: 197 46.8%
  • Pineapple because I actually like it

Votes: 168 39.9%
  • Pineapple for edgy meme reasons

Votes: 17 4.0%

• Total voters

peteykirch

Oct 25, 2017
In terms of everyday toppings, it would be those tiny pepperonis that cup upwards as they get cooked, and hold in all the greasy goodness.

The best pizza I ever had was topped with ham, roasted eggplant, roasted garlic, and mushrooms.

Second best was a white pizza with garlic, artichokes, fontina, and truffle oil.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
Eataly_Las_Vegas_-_Feb_2019_-_Stierch_12.jpg

Margherita. The original and best.
This is the correct answer

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
The flavor bomb of pineapple is probably my favorite, but it doesn't stand on its own as well as a classic like pepperoni. It always has to be pineapple plus something else, like ham.

DarthWoo

Oct 27, 2017
Not sure if it warrants its own thread, but 7/11s in the US are doing a pizza special for Leap Day. The large pizzas are either $2 or $2.29. (I got them for $2, but I heard $2.29 elsewhere.) It's not the best pizza, but it's not bad for $2.

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Ham and mushrooms, but because it's not an option in the poll I voted pinneaple, because I like it too.

gogosox82

Oct 25, 2017
Sausage or Pepperoni (or both) but I am down with buffalo chicken op. Its just not my favorite.

Red Comet

Jan 6, 2018
My ultimate pizza consists of mushrooms, onions, and garlic. If I was forced to pick one it would be onions. I very rarely get to eat onions on pizza because very few people that I associate with dig that, but they're so tasty. I also like pickles on pizza, but only if they are the only topping

Addleburg

The Fallen
Nov 16, 2017
It's not the most original answer, but pepperoni.

Although I do love me some jalapeños, too.

sph3re

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Having tried roasted garlic on pizza for the first time, it's roasted garlic. I can't imagine a single pizza not being improved by having roasted garlic on it.