• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SeeingeyeDug

Oct 28, 2017
Ogon po gotovnosti!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/54fvm5/not_sure_if_this_has_been_done_yet_zarya_mei/

Too bad I don't think you can do this anymore with the graviton radius nerf. Won't suck people in from that far anymore.

AlecKoKuTan

Oct 29, 2017
Irvine, CA
Dragon Blade with Swift Resets. I'd also love Meteor Stike, but only because of the bugs; Cause all know Doomfist will never work properly lol

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
I'm a grav man. It's probably the best ult in the game - if the Zarya farms, there's almost nothing to be done.

Nov 17, 2017
It's a close one between Death Blossom and Self Destruct but I have to give it to D.Va's. I really like launching the mech into the air before it explodes. You can really do some creative surprise bombings with it depending on the angle you choose, especially if you shoot it over a wall or from behind the enemy team.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
Mei's Blizzard. Going and finishing everyone off one by one with headshots while they can't do a damn thing never gets old.

Runners up would be Dva and Hammonds.

mas8705

Oct 27, 2017
Part of me is still waiting for the pure Melee Damage character. Until we get one (or when Blizzard decides to stop murdering Doomfist), Genji's ult is as close to that as we can hope for.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
As of now, it's probably BOB. He can kill, be healed, can get nano-boosts, & can hold the point.

corasaur

Oct 26, 2017
as a tank main I gotta say shatter.

Genji blade. Legit the most ninja moment in gaming.
Always has been blade, always will be blade

blade is so good. only time I've ever knowingly gotten wrecked by a smurf was a genji player with the tag "EddieSmurphy." play of the game was a quintuple-kill dragon blade wiping my team out on point 3 of gibraltar. I couldn't even be mad.

pikachief

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Mercy's original was my favorite. Even against it it gave an adrenaline rush when they got the full res and its right back to it.

I guess now dva's is my favorite with some good trick shots.

Deleted member 12833

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't play Rein but he has the best ult.Can wreck a whole team but still requires more skill than just timing

Last edited:

SnakeXs

Oct 28, 2017
Grav. Was a Zarya main until Hammond, and getting in the shit, popping bubbles to find a perfect moment while war wages all around you, and nailing a huge one. Nothing feels better.

Skii

Oct 28, 2017
It has to be brigette's rally. There's something enthralling about adding 100 armor to my entire team and helping them live. It's quite mechanically challenging as well to get a good rally off.

Weegian

Oct 27, 2017
Been playing a lot of Wrecking Ball recently. Love love love that split second after you ult and pile drive and the enemy team is suspended in midair before they blow up.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Literally my 5 fav and the 5 ones i chose (graviton, death blossom, self destruct, deadeye and dragonstrike) were the top 5 lol. Oh wait jk i picked blizzard too

Idk why but they're all pretty satisfying. For healers probably a well timed sound barrier tbh

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Oh I do like earthshatter too, but when I played rein the most is when shatter was buggy af so

Eh

1000% H

Oct 25, 2017
Dropping the beat the millisecond before a riptire explodes right on your face and tanking the hit is the most satisfying thing in the game.

Zoidn

Dec 23, 2018
Roadhog's ultimate because Roadhog is the best and only good thing about Overwatch. Really though, I hate all ultimates in that game.

Ramirez

Oct 26, 2017
Earthshatter's versatility wins for me. Although hearing a Lucio activate his as he leaps into the air is a very cool moment.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Symmetra's wall is fantastic because it's only as good as your on the fly bigbrain play and it's also not meta, so I haven't gotten sick of seeing it like hammer or grav combos

Kirksplosion

Aug 21, 2018
Zarya's Graviton Surge. I've helped turn the tide of a match with a Graviton Surge + DPS Ultimate combo so many times, and it's always satisfying.

Grahf

Oct 27, 2017
As a Moira main I'll go with this one, the kamehameha feeling is real.
Also like Pharah's one, I must have a thing for easy to interrupt ults :s