• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

carlsojo

Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco
User Banned (3 Days): Trolling
For no particular reason today I'm looking to watch a movie featuring Johnny Depp, but not really feeling pirates right now. What's your favorite Johnny Depp movie that doesn't feature swashbuckling?

ak1287

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I've always been partial to Donnie Brasco.

That being said, I haven't watched a wide selection of Depp's movies so I might be missing some good ones.

Leclair

May 3, 2021
Denmark
Donnie Brasco

donnie-brasco-johnny-depp.gif

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
The one where he plays the boring alcoholic guy or the one where he's dressed up like Halloween.

Saganator

Oct 26, 2017
Fear and Loathing by far. Recently watched Blow and he was good in that. Also What's Eating Gilbert Grape

ColdSun

Together, we are strangers
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
For no particular reason huh?
We don't need reaction threads.

eXistor

Oct 27, 2017
Ed Wood is an all time great. Goddamn, him and Burton are so great together. I know everyone hates Dark Shadows, but I thought it was fantastic and a bit of a comeback for Burton.

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
Edward Scissorhands is a goddamn masterpiece. There's something about it that renders me a curled up ball of tears every time I watch it.

"Hold me."
"I can't."

crying-black-guy-meme.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.