• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Dec 23, 2017
I've played Devil May Cry 1, 3 and 4 SE but I don't remember many memorable songs from those games, if any.

When I played Devil May Cry 5, I was caught by surprise by some of the song selections. I found myself jammin during some fights, and one boss fight in particular that had a surprisingly great track was:

At one point I said to myself, "Who put Guilty Gear music in Devil May Cry 5? Great choice!''.

What was your favorite music track from the game? I'd love to have a listen to it!

Zetta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Cavaliere theme followed by Crimson Cloud (V's Theme)which actually surprised me just how much I liked it.

Golnei

Oct 25, 2017
Aside from all the boss themes, Nico's theme really grew on me.

This is easily the strongest soundtrack in the series since DMC1 - and speaking of which, the actual DMC1 remixes in the game were a great surprise.

Pascal

â–˛ Legend â–˛
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Parts Unknown
I haven't played DMC 5 yet, but I really dig Crimson Cloud. The vocals remind of some of the songs from Shin Megami Tensei III. Not a huge fan of Devil Trigger at all, it doesn't really do anything for me.

Oct 27, 2017
Devil Trigger is great, which makes Silver Bullet awesome by extension. The fight where Silver Bullet plays is so good too.

Sargerus

â–˛ Legend â–˛
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I've played Devil May Cry 1, 3 and 4 SE but I don't remember many memorable songs from those games, if any.

When I played Devil May Cry 5, I was caught by surprise by some of the song selections. I found myself jammin during some fights, and one boss fight in particular that had a surprisingly great track was:

At one point I said to myself, "Who put Guilty Gear music in Devil May Cry 5? Great choice!''.

What was your favorite music track from the game? I'd love to have a listen to it!

SPARDA!!