• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ricky Baker

Sep 30, 2020
FFXV, easily the best FF game. What's the hype over GOW4? I often see it being touted as one of the best PS4 exclusives but personally I feel like the combat felt slow and boring, and the story not being enough to carry it. I often see GOW and the Naughty Dog games awarded the title of best PlayStation exclusives but I feel all of them have pretty bad gameplay (with the exception of Uncharted 4, gameplay felt great in that game) and okay story.

The Emperor

Oct 25, 2017
God of War out of those!

1. GOW
2. Uncharted 4
3. FFXV
4. Until Dawn

embarrassingly have not played the rest

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Persona 5, but honestly, if you can spare the money, Royal is the better version to play.

OP
OP

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder what games they could add if they plan on expanding/rotating the collection over time.

Adder7806

Dec 16, 2018
Lot of great games but I think Until Dawn was my favorite on the list. Just had a great time with it. Watching my wife panic and blow it right at the end was really enjoyable and something I still bring up.

Kaswa101

Oct 28, 2017
Voted UC4 since it's probably my favourite, but I do think GoW and TLOU are better games.

amnesties

Nov 17, 2017
Is MHW hard to get into? Do you need the expansion?

i'm a newcomer to the series and honestly they did a great job at slowly easing you into the game. shit only really gets tough in the iceborne expansion

and yes you need the expansion. it's so so good i mean you dont need it but you should 100% get it

Bushido

Senior Game Designer
Verified
Feb 6, 2018
1. TLOU Remastered
2. Bloodborne
3. God of War
4. Uncharted 4
5. Days Gone

Collection is really neat overall, especially for people who didn't own a PS4. For me personally it doesn't add anything, as I finished 12 out of those 18 games and the rest is not for me. Maybe I'll jump back into Bloodborne or God of War just to see how they run and look like on PS5.

joffocakes

Nov 15, 2017
The Last Guardian from those but I expect Bloodborne might be the one if I'd played it enough. Same with Resident Evil 7, which I've just started. Last of Us was decent too.

Interested to see how they run on PS5.

Oct 27, 2017
I've played and Platinumed a good chunk of those games, yet the only one I actively want to go back to is MHW. I never played Iceborn.

Sony should have given us better versions of these games, with DLC included. Or Royal in the case of P5.

Fright Zone

Dec 17, 2017
London
Still confused about the game collection, will all PS+ users get these games, even those without a PS5?

Mind you the only games I don't have are TLG and MHW anyway, but I'd like to play them both.