• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 8118

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I just got done gnawing on a Snickers with these big boy teeth of mine, and I gotta say, these are probably my favorite candy bar. All the other ones are just too smooth to eat. Three Musketeers and Milky Way just don't stack up in terms of the bite that a Snickers gives. I do wish they kept the full size bars instead of having two separate shareable ones.

My second is probably Sweden's Daim bar.

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
125888-01_hersheys-cookies-n-cream-candy-bars-36-piece-box.jpg

Pwnz

Oct 28, 2017
Places
Not really a sweet tooth, so with candy it's basically some form of reese's and it gets old fast.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
Take 5 is the best

Twix is close second, mostly for the flavor of the cookie

Authentic Cadbury's bars from the UK are also such a treat when I'm able to have one

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I do love a Snickers.

Over Christmas, the celebration tubs, I've been hunting twix, maybe it's been so long but they are ace.

Like Bounties too.

EloKa

GSP
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Wunderbar (edit: seems like its called Starbar in the US) or the small Toblerone bars.

EggmaniMN

Banned
May 17, 2020
129890-01_strawberry-charleston-chew-candy-bars-24-piece-box.jpg

Only the Strawberry flavor. And for some reason they're very rare around here. No idea why. But they're the best.

I used to pick up packages and deliver to the Pearson's factory and they let me take bags full of candy every time so I had way more Salted Nut Rolls and Bit O Honeys than any person should have. Got to try a lot of prototype stuff too, which was cool.

Enduin

You look 40
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Crunch, Baby Ruth, Milky Way and Three Musketeers used to be in the top spots, but I found out late in life that 100 Grand is fucking amazing.

dedhead54

Oct 28, 2017
If you had asked me up until about a year and a half ago, I'd have had a hard time answering.

But I worked with a guy who loved any and all Reece's and so I starting eating Take 5's, and they're pretty much the GOAT to me. A perfect candy bar.

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It changes. Like, monthly.
But I always love a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup or a Nutrageous. I bought a bag of mini Snickers a couple of weeks ago and I've been enjoying those.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
Meiji chocolate.
dont care at all about Hershey. Always down for some Meiji
s-l400.jpg

I don't eat much chocolate in general but Meiji and Japanese KitKat (Green Tea or Sakura) are my only ones I care much for

Last edited: