• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Best Bond Intro

• GoldenEye

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Nightfire

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Everything or Nothing

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Other

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters

Lady Bow

Nov 30, 2017

They're all so fantastic in their own ways so it's really hard to choose. The opening dark sounding beat with the Nintendo logo in GoldenEye still gives me goosebumps along with Grant Kirkhope's take on the 007 theme. Everything or Nothing could easily pass as an intro for a Bond film, it's really well done. My favorite would have to be Nightfire. Has a really great song that syncs up with visuals and action so well. The story centers around Drake's "Phoenix" company and I love how they incorporate the phoenix theme with the fiery background and effects.

ASleepingMonkey

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Iowa
I thought you meant opening level because I was going to say that opening Paris chase in Nightfire where you start in a helicopter sniping cars and then end in your Aston Martin, being chased through the streets

SanTheSly

The San Symphony Project
Sep 2, 2019
United Kingdom
Everything or Nothing. I could already remember how it sounded before clicking the video, despite not having played it in like 10-15 years.

Goldeneye's is iconic but not really a Bond intro. I remember always skipping past the Nightfire intro as a kid as well, not bad on reflection but nothing worth remembering.

I also just remembered this existed:

Patitoloco

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Everything or Nothing is so damn catchy. It has the Maddona Die Another Day vibe, but actually being good.

Oct 27, 2017
Blood Stone's opening was the one that got closest to replicating the intro sequences from the movies.

Still kinda cheap though...

Grimmy11

Oct 28, 2017
I've got strong nostalgia for that Goldeneye 64 opening but it's Everything or Nothing hands down.

Chibs

Nov 5, 2017
Belgium
I still remember the song from Everything or Nothing and I haven't played it in over 10 years. That says it all really. Great game, great song. It truly felt like aa worthy James Bond experience next to the movies.