• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What's your favorite Bioware villain?

• Jon Irenicus

Votes: 29 17.3%
  • The Glorious Strategist

Votes: 10 6.0%
  • Sovereign

Votes: 37 22.0%
  • Illusive Man

Votes: 50 29.8%
  • Loghain

Votes: 8 4.8%
  • The Arishock

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Other

Votes: 29 17.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Unsent

Oct 25, 2017
When I replayed DAI as a piece of shit, and Cassandra was getting drunk and threatening to leave, telling Sera her cookies were shit, and playing mind games with Dorian by uniting him with his bigoted parents and immediately forcing him to leave. Also got called out for leading companions on and general mind games.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
When I replayed DAI as a piece of shit, and Cassandra was getting drunk and threatening to leave, telling Sera her cookies were shit, and playing mind games with Dorian by uniting him with his bigoted parents and immediately forcing him to leave. Also got called out for leading companions on and general mind games.
You can do some pretty despicable things in Origins too.

Just another part where DA2 falls flat

Disclaimer

Oct 25, 2017
You are missing the Dread Wolf. While the rest I found interesting, in a way, they were almost always the villains, or I expected them to be the villains.
The Dread Wolf and his betrayal during The Trespasser? Ugh!

I'm so looking forward to the next DA, hoping it revolves entirely around him and his work.

This. My favorite modern BioWare antagonist by a decent margin. It's a shame Trespasser wasn't a part of the base game, because while the Dread Wolf ranks among the top, Corypheus ranks dead last.

Zoid

Oct 27, 2017
Saren, I actually liked him better than TIM, who was also great. Surprised Darth Malak wasn't included, he was also great.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
i guess i should have been one of the dozen people who played Trespasser.

The Arishock wasn't even a villain. He was just grumpy and stubborn as bricks.

Status
Not open for further replies.