• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FatalT

Feb 24, 2019

BRB getting in touch with that video's creator to make a "6 Years Later" follow-up video to use the probably more advanced audio editing software of today to pitch up the Dennis Nedry squeal and see if it matches up with the Dilophosaurus sound. Hopefully he can go for 5 minutes in this new one! :P

I mean, I guess this could be presented to the people analyzing every Hideo Kojima tweet for Abandoned references too. They seem to know what they're doing with random audio sound waves!

Oct 27, 2017
I dunno, this 4 minute deep dive on the audio of the squeal is pretty conclusive (I can't believe someone did this):

I've always assumed/known it was him squealing since I saw it in theaters. I wasn't aware people thought it was the can until this very thread.

You know what, I was misunderstanding the claim here, so I'm either totally wrong or a lot less right. I thought the question was whether the sound was actually a (seemingly) sourceless raptor scream. I have never ever looked at Wayne Knight at the exact moment the can is opening. I'm not 100% sure but I could lean toward it being Knight because it does kind of lead into his cackle afterward.

BossLackey

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Kansas City, MO
I thought it was gonna be about Lex
Slowpoke+im+not+a+nerd+im+a+hacker_445081_4368670.gif
This is what I thought this thread was going to be about.

I'm disappointed in OP not just because he didn't realize that Nedry was just syncing the clock with his watch, but that the ACTUAL weird mouse usage isn't mentioned.

Double fail

Status
Not open for further replies.