• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

HustleBun

Nov 12, 2017
Currently for me, it's this masterpiece:

The magic starts at 1:09. The video description "I wasted four hours making this" and the comments below make me laugh almost as hard as the song itself.

Also

The usually calm, happy Danny Avidan takes a turn playing a vicious Mario Maker level while Arin torments him with Star Wars puns in a bad Yoda voice. I love how Arin gets gradually more aggressive with it and you can hear him starting to laugh and prepare a new pun as Dan whispers "no...no please don't. Arin don't".

Zolbrod

Oct 27, 2017
Osaka, Japan
Currently for me, it's this masterpiece:

The magic starts at 1:09. The video description "I wasted four hours making this" and the comments below make me laugh almost as hard as the song itself.

Also

The usually calm, happy Danny Avidan takes a turn playing a vicious Mario Maker level while Arin torments him with Star Wars puns in a bad Yoda voice. I love how Arin gets gradually more aggressive with it and you can hear him starting to laugh and prepare a new pun as Dan whispers "no...no please don't. Arin don't".

Oh man, Game Grumps is great for dumb things that make you laugh, especially the Mario Maker series.

SHITASSTITS gets me every time XD

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
I just hit a 404 error on UTZ's site:

And the simply turned upside-down mouth is just hilarious to me.

screenshot_20210115-0rnkxc.jpg

Like I've gone 3 decades of life seeing this chick smile. And then this. Just amazing lol

And technically canon.

Dogo Mojo

Oct 27, 2017

These are a few examples, all dumb, all funny to me.Although I've always wondered if Chacarron is offensive?

Arex

Oct 27, 2017
Indonesia
I remember watching something that made me laugh my ass off years ago, but I can't remember what it was anymore lol :\

MechaMarmaset

Nov 20, 2017
This is one of the funniest things to me. Nobody else I've showed it to thinks it's even chuckle-worthy, but it's one of my favorites.

z5jvrB2.png

Sep 14, 2019
There's a line in one of Lindsay Ellis' Game of Thrones videos where she says "The Hitler who flies..." and it always makes me laugh.