• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
To be fair, OP never specified and creative thinking has taught us an answer can be seen outside the box. The worst candy purely on say an economic standpoint is the one that costs you the most and that people tend to want to take more than one if you let them, making them disappear sooner and the $/candy the most expensive.

My fellow researchers, we must investigate and plot it against a $/Sneaky Fucks Taking More than One graph.

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is exactly how I feel. Peanut butter is gross. I'd just toss the cups I get.

I didn't go trick or treating last year but a friend bought me a huge bag of candy corn and I savored it for months. Underrated!

yall, this is like when an obvious troll comes into a sensitive thread topic with like whataboutism and some other excusatory bullshit except THIS PERSON IS LEGITIMATELY SERIOUS.

I can't with this site anymore.

Oct 31, 2017
Candy corn easy. Or Neccos. Peeps is a good answer too, but I don't really consider it a "Halloween" candy personally.

Matsukaze

Oct 25, 2017
Probably candy corn

NOT candy corn

Reese's Cups, probably
GrayWhimsicalChupacabra-size_restricted.gif

Oct 27, 2017
Peeps doesn't really count as Halloween candy. That's more of an Easter thing.

As for worst Halloween candies, it's probably candy corn or circus peanuts.

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
Candy corn and any variant (like the pumpkins). They taste like sugar and artificial flavouring with the lingering aftertaste of wax. They're as bad a candy as the chalky Valentines' hearts, just in a different way.

Dots are also terrible. Let's take a jujube but make it drier, less flavourful, and have it stick to teeth like nothing else.

But my special mention has to be for those fucking molasses kisses, the shit that turns up at the bottom of your bag/bucket and is several rungs below a 'oh man, I got a shitty Tootsie Roll.' At least it's not a molasses kiss. Fuck you, Kerr, for ruining my childhood and for continuing to tarnish my own children's favourite holiday.

bUr9Xqk.jpg

GillianSeed79

Oct 27, 2017
A new challenger appears. At least Sugar Daddies don't taste like shit when they rip your fillings out. Runner up goes to NECCO Wafers.

125151-01_bit-o-honey-candy-5lb-bag.jpg

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
Necco Wafers are fucking terrible. Apparently they got discontinued but were brought back this year, someone add "resurrection of Necco Wafers" to the "2020 is an unending nightmare" list

Circus Peanuts are trash but I've never once gotten them as Halloween candy, and I think Necco Wafers are still worse IMO

Cipher Peon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
yall, this is like when an obvious troll comes into a sensitive thread topic with like whataboutism and some other excusatory bullshit except THIS PERSON IS LEGITIMATELY SERIOUS.

I can't with this site anymore.
To put my feelings into perspective, my favorite candy ever is Warheads. Legit mouthwatering

Oct 31, 2017
Circus peanuts is a good answer yeah. Bit-O-Honey chews also suck. Really, most taffy-like flavored candies suck for the most part I feel.

SJUG

One Winged Slayer
Oct 30, 2017
United States
As a kid, it was whoppers. Months after Halloween, I could count on there being multiple whoppers still in the pumpkin pail in my closet.
Now it's probably candy corn. Always feel gross after eating some.
Also, FUCK circus peanuts.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
The only saving grace of candy corn is you rarely get it when trick or treating.