• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

impingu1984

Oct 31, 2017
UK
When I was 21 I found my dad in a pool of his own vomit in a very confused state. Ambulance to hospital, had a scan had a subdural hematoma. Over the next few days he was monitored in the hope the bleed had stopped and the clot would breakdown. It didn't so he had several hours of brain surgery (chances of survival we're given as "the wrong side of 50-50") to clear it out. Then in intensive care for a few days.

All in all this was whole episode played out over a period of a week and I've never been more scared. Thankfully nearly 14 years later he's still with and completely fine.

Ryouji Gunblade

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
California
I've come close to death a couple times. Both were because of car accidents next to death pits.

Moral of the story is be careful on mountain roads and what you don't know are ice bridges.

Dec 2, 2017
I got beaten up and stabbed once. I don't think I had the legible thought of 'I'm going to die' but I think that's the closest I've ever felt to feeling like this was me and I was going to die. I don't know if I've articulated that right.

ibyea

Oct 25, 2017
During this one sleep paralysis episode I had, I was also hallucinating and the imagery was just unreal. It was some grotesque humanoid monster that appeared next to me, its mouth and eyes just hollow. My mind was filled with absolute terror, and my heart pounded like I was about to die, and I couldn't do anything, not even scream because I was fully paralyzed. And for some reason, my sleep, terror adled mind believed that the grotesque figure was my sister. That something horrible happened to my sister and that is why she looked like that. I couldn't tell you why, as it was completely irrational, but the belief that such a thing happened at that time was absolute. So in addition to all the terror I was feeling, there was the terror of believing something horrible happened to someone I loved. When I finally gained full mobility and lucidity, all I could do was to remain laid down as I tried to take control of my labored breathing. Afterwards, first thing I did was check my sister's room even though logically I knew she was fine. I became afraid to fall asleep for the day.

So yeah, my brain betrayed me.

SolidChamp

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Dying and coming back to life twice.

Some elderly man in my neighbourhood had been clinically dead and was resuscitated. Shortly after that experience, one summer morning, I stopped to talk to him while he sat out on his front porch. My main takeaway from that conversation was him saying

"You know Tom, dying was so peaceful. That was what I experienced."

Like, he spoke as if he remembered what it actually felt like to die.

Would you say that was your experience as well?

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma
I thought i had a seizure at work earlier this week. :/ Went to a doctor and he told me he didn't believe it was a real one so I didn't bother doing any testing or anything. Going to hope it was just a one-off thing.

rottenpie

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Something similar to OP happened to me when I was a kid.

I was about 10 years old, we were on a roadtrip and my parents met some friends; a couple, married with 3 children, a boy of my age, an older girl and a baby. Well, we were invited to sleep at their home, it was quite big and somewhat cold.
They sent my sister and me to sleep in the baby's room, there was a large bed along the baby's crib. I was about to fall asleep when suddenly I heard a loud noise, someone had slammed the front door. I got scared because 6 months ago I had witnessed an assault, which left me with some traumas and fears.

My heart was beating loudly, I thought some adult would check what was that sound but I didn't hear anything, suddenly I heard steps approaching us, very slow and strong steps, I could hear the wood of the floor crunch, and then I hear how someone slowly opens our door and enters, I closed my eyes. I was paralyzed, I could not move, it felt exactly like sleep paralysis, unable to move and that something oppresses your chest. I was so scared, I thought I was going to die and was saying goodbye to my family and friends, I felt so much anxiety that even just remembering it I can feel it again, it was horrible.

I don't know how much time passed, maybe 30 minutes, when I took courage and decided to open my eyes a little, and there it was, a person in front of us, next to the baby's crib. I felt helpless, terrified, in shock, I didn't know what was happening! 1 or 2 hours passed, and that person was still in front of us, I thought well, this it, goodbye world..

And then, I fell asleep, when I woke up it was already morning and the figure was not there, neither my sister, I expected the worse, I was still paralyzed by the fear and then, I heard footsteps approaching again the room; suddenly I heard my mom's voice saying good morning and asking if I wanted french toast for breakfast, I felt peace and liberation when I heard my mom's voice, I could finally move again, I went to the bathroom and cried silently for 10 minutes and went down to eat breakfast.

Years passed and I told my mother what happened to me, she told me that probably the person I saw was the wife of my dad's friend because she suffers from sleepwalking and I made a face like WHAAAT?? it was her??! WTF !! I also got angry because it seemed my mother didn't care, I think she supposed it was just a child scare, but oh no quite the contrary, I was sure that I was going to die that night ...

Oct 27, 2017
I was cycling to work one morning and it was still dark. I crossed a junction and got hit by car on my left side. I remember doing a somersault in the air and hitting a brick wall when I landed. My left leg was broken, I had concussion and severe bruising. My beloved bike was trashed too.
Now I feel fortunate that I survived without taking more damage. I'm extra vigilant when riding on the roads these days as a result.

Fudgepuppy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I worked one summer as a paperboy, dragging a cart and handing out newspapers 3 AM - 6 AM. My city is very safe, and doesn't have any areas where you're in any real danger. My route was in this apartment neighborhood with lots of families and retirees.

One week every July, there's a festival in my town, so lots of people are outside, drinking and getting wasted. I'm walking with my cart and headphones, stop at an entrance and start gathering the newspapers that I'm delivering for that building, when I get tackled from behind. I don't fall over, but when I turn around, I see that there are like 7 guys around 19 - 24, most of them looking pretty drunk. The guy that tackled me is definitely the most wasted one.

They gather around me, and start asking me about the papers, with the most drunk guy walking around in circles like he's dog with rabies or something. I don't think he had only been drinking that day.

Then one of them goes up to me and says "I'm going to take a couple of newspapers". I tell him he can't, so he tries going into the cart to take them, but I push his arm away. He gets mad and gets really close to me. At this point the rabid guy gets up behind me real close, and starts shoving me from behind.

I get really terrified, thinking "I'm going to get beaten to a pulp".

That's when I hear a guy running and yelling "Oh, it's you! Hey guys, I know him". I turn around and see a guy that is a friend of a friend. I never liked him that much, and never shied away from showing that I didn't like him, but I always got the feeling he had some respect for me or something. He starts talking to me about what I'm doing and so on, generally defusing the situation. He asks his friends what they were doing, and they say "Just getting some newspapers". He says "C'mon, don't do that, he's just working".

They back off, and start walking away with the guy I know staying behind. He tells me "Man, I'm sorry, you know how it is when the festival's in town? Everyone comes back, even the assholes". I just nod, and tell him I need to continue my route.

Later that evening, I picked up a steelpipe that I found and had it in my cart in case anyone came back. Never saw them again.

Not that horrible considering what happens in the world, but it terrified the shit out of me.

Baphomet

Dec 8, 2018
Some elderly man in my neighbourhood had been clinically dead and was resuscitated. Shortly after that experience, one summer morning, I stopped to talk to him while he sat out on his front porch. My main takeaway from that conversation was him saying

"You know Tom, dying was so peaceful. That was what I experienced."

Like, he spoke as if he remembered what it actually felt like to die.

Would you say that was your experience as well?
My first "death" occurred when I was born , there was a problem (I think it was a something with my lungs), and I died for a few but they managed to bring me back to life , put me in a special machine for a few days and then I was allowed to go home. Second "death" occurred when I was in high school , I had a heart attack and my heart stopped for a few, got taken to a hospital and brought back to life again. I wish I could remember how it felt like but I really don't recall.

thaivo

Nov 2, 2017
About two years ago I had the bright idea of renting a paddle boat for my sons (6 & 8) and their cousins (8 and 10) to try out. We were vacationing in Morrow Bay in San Diego. The thing comes with life jackets but the kids refuse to put them on. We're in a shallow sandbar so I'm fine with it. There are lots of people wading around, walking only to the waists. The kids leave the jackets strapped to the board, useless.

My older son calls me to him so I head his way, looking over my shoulder I see my youngest son sitting with his knees up on the paddle board and his 8 year-old cousin paddling. I tell my nephew to paddle towards the shore, he doesn't respond, keeps paddling further away from shore.

I run towards them, still calmly telling my nephew to paddle back, kid seems clueless. I get real nervous because they are now fifty feet away from me and still getting farther, and my younger son can't swim.

I reach a point where my feet don't touch the ground and so I start swimming towards them. Suddenly there are now boats going by near where the kids are, which is easily 150 feet away from shore. They can't hear me any longer, I start swimming on my back towards them as I'm not the best swimmer, but can swim for extended periods on my back.

I'm getting a bit tired at this point and swim back to shore because I could possible fail and drown or get hit by an boat on the way to the kids. I get back to shore and grab a tube, wrap it around myself and start swimming back to them.

Fortunately my wife's cousin swims very well, and dives in after them. She and I both swim after them and she reaches them first.

We bring them back in, and I ask my nephew why he didn't listen to me, and he said he didn't know how to control the board. Fortunately my youngest kept calm the whole time.

To this day, I still think about what could have been. Perhaps a boat hits them, or my son panics and falls in the water, or perhaps I lose strength and sink before getting to them and then all three of us would have been lost... scariest and most helpless I've ever felt in my life.

Now my youngest can swim like a fish, but it really taught me a lesson that life vests need to be used properly.

Last edited:

Laser Man

Oct 26, 2017
When I was 13-14 y/o I used to walk through a park with a friend, there was a huge playground with no lights at the end, did this in the night to get into a school (not to break and enter but to climb onto roofs etc, shit you do when you're that age). You could see barely anything at all on that playground when there was no moon, only the slight siluette of the trees against the dark sky. One of these nights we heard sounds there while having crossed the field halfway through, we stopped and tried to look into the darkness, then we both started running the other way as fast as we could simultaneously as we have seen two siluettes coming at us. We ran and didn't look back. Now I'm not even sure thete was anything at all, but we both were convinced back then.

Nov 1, 2017
We had to rush my mother to the hospital one day. Waiting for a room to become available upstairs, she laid there shaking violently and repeatedly hit her head off if the guardrail to the bed. Asked the nurses and doctor for help and they seemed disintersted and were under the assumption that she was abusing drugs so really didn't seem to give a shit about her. Gave up after asking them to come back a second time and proceeded to restrain her head and upper body myself so that she wouldn't give herself a concussion or anything.

She wound up having to go to the ICU because her blood pressure skyrocketed to something like 260/130. Of course they found out that she hadn't used any drugs but there was no apology and obviously I wasn't going to blame the staff upstairs as they were completely different but the anger, hurt and bewilderment at the dehumanization and disrespect she was treated with left me furious for a long time. She could have died and these people wouldn't have thought anything of it because they thought she was just another addict anyway and made me wonder what happens when the patient actually is one.

RedSonja

Oct 29, 2017
We had to rush my mother to the hospital one day. Waiting for a room to become available upstairs, she laid there shaking violently and repeatedly hit her head off if the guardrail to the bed. Asked the nurses and doctor for help and they seemed disintersted and were under the assumption that she was abusing drugs so really didn't seem to give a shit about her. Gave up after asking them to come back a second time and proceeded to restrain her head and upper body myself so that she wouldn't give herself a concussion or anything.

She wound up having to go to the ICU because her blood pressure skyrocketed to something like 260/130. Of course they found out that she hadn't used any drugs but there was no apology and obviously I wasn't going to blame the staff upstairs as they were completely different but the anger, hurt and bewilderment at the dehumanization and disrespect she was treated with left me furious for a long time. She could have died and these people wouldn't have thought anything of it because they thought she was just another addict anyway and made me wonder what happens when the patient actually is one.

Sorry, not to hijack, by 260/130!? She was very lucky and I'm really glad for you that's she pulled through.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
One time when I was staying in the dorms in college, there was a side street where a few of us liked to go to smoke cigarettes. Well, I flicked my butt out into the street (no, I do not litter like that anymore; I was a dumb kid), and it landed on the trunk of a car, still lit.

I of course went over and brushed it off, to prevent any damage. Just so happened that the owner of the car was passing by with a couple of his friends. He saw that, started yelling, opened up the trunk, and yanked out a baseball bat. I thought he was seriously going to bash me with it.

I held out my hands and said "Hey man, it was an accident and I'm sorry. You can see that I went over right away to get it off, so it wouldn't burn your paint." After a little back and forth, he backed down and we parted amicably.

TLDR: Came very close to getting my skull caved in as a result of an errant cigarette butt.

Also there was the time I got T-boned in an intersection. I was at fault. She hit my tiny Mazda 626 at about 50 mph. Luckily she was in a fairly small car, but it still crushed the passenger side. Good thing I didn't have a passenger, and that it didn't happen on the other side. I think I ended up with a mild concussion anyway, because I fainted the next night and woke up to the sensation of my face smashing onto the toilet that I was standing over. Fortunately escaped with all of my teeth intact.

DavidDesu

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Glasgow, Scotland
i almost drowned in swimming class in highschool. i didnt know how to swim but the teacher didnt give a fuck. it was in a small crowded pool. i was literally at the bottom of the pool. im not sure how i kicked myself back up
Exact same for me. Couldn't swim, was very shy so never told anyone. Ended up at the bottom of the pool while my classmates were playing water polo. Somehow I managed to swim up to the edge and drag myself out. No one seemed to care very much as I say there spluttering water up.

butzopower

Oct 27, 2017
London
Not terrifying or frightening, but the most horrifying thing I've seen, and will probably ever see, is watching my wife pass away after 9 months of cancer :/

H2Yo

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
When I was about 4, my mum was riding her bike which had a rear basket. Funnily enough, I could wedge myself into this basket perfectly if I hugged my knees. She was cruising around with me in the back when she slid on loose gravel on a hill. She fell off the bike to the side but because I was wedged in, I went down the huge hill with the bike cart wheeling about with me in it.

Ouroboros

Oct 27, 2017
United States
My Dad had to get emergency heart surgery and I was on my way home from Paris. I felt helpless.

He is in tip top shape now thank goodness.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
In hindsight this isn't actually life threatening. But when I was kid I liked taking running jumps off a foot stool. One time the stool slipped from under my foot and I landed on my back, which knocked the wind out of me.

I remember getting up and stumbling around, unable to breathe, thinking I was going to die. I actually passed out for a bit but when I woke up I was fine.

Mi goreng

Oct 28, 2017
Melbourne
My parents divorced when I was little and I lived with my mom. We rented a room in a house with a roommate for a while when my mom was building up money-this meant we shared the bed. One time I woke up in the middle of the night and there was this strange man in our room in the bed with a knife to my moms throat. I guess he broke the lock on the front door and got into the house.

My mom was crying and kept saying "please-not in front of my son." And he kept telling her to be quiet. He said he was going to go check to the rest of the house and then he was going to come back and kill us. As soon as he left the room my mom jumped out of bed and ran to the bedroom door and locked it. I can't explain why-but there was a deadbolt lock on this bedroom door. Luckily by doing this she saved our lives. The guy tried to get back in but he couldn't.

My mom called 911 - luckily there was a phone in the bedroom. Then the police came in to the house and knocked at the bedroom door to let us know it was safe.
I was only like 7 at the time but I remember all of this very vividly. There were a lot of police in the house for a while and I kept trying to be nice to them by making them instant oatmeal. I guess they never found the guy.

damn

Isilia

Mar 11, 2019
US: PA
Uh, warnings for people who have any sort of trauma or anxiety issues with mine. I'll put it behind spoilers

I went downstairs to find my mother dead on the floor. I'm not sure I'll ever recover from that.

I was going to say my car accident that left me disabled (car went through a stop sign and T-Boned my car), but that one has a longer lasting mental effect on me.

Liquidsnake

Oct 27, 2017
Testicular Cancer.
Almost drowning to death in the ocean in mexico.
Snorkeling way too far off shore in Hawaii in shark infested waters.

Oct 27, 2017
I've been a passenger in a few car accidents. Those are always the worst.

I almost drowned in the school swimming pool when I was like 3/4 years old, but luckily this older kid jumped in a grabbed me before I went under.

My dad has the most scary story. When he was a little kid, him and his also very young cousins were playing around in this small closet, locking each other inside for a few seconds and stuff. Well, one of his cousins locked him inside but forgot about him. His aunt came home and called his cousins to go eat ice cream and his cousins forgot they left him in the closet. The whole family actually left the house. My dad said he was banging the door and screaming, and only by a slim chance, his aunt came back to the house to grab a purse or something and heard his cries. Scary. His parents were at work and apparently his aunt didn't even know he was home in the first place.

Jakten

Oct 25, 2017
Devil World, Toronto
Honestly I'm pretty sure there a lot of things from my childhood that my brain forgot because it was too traumatizing.

From what I can remember though it's probably one year at E3 when I got a motel near MacArthur park (bad idea). We got off the subway to a man with his pants down masturbating, waving a gun in the air and yelling up the stairs to some teenage girls that he's the best dick they'd ever have and he was going to rape them. We ran to the motel and waited rather shaken. The motel had a massive gap under the door and the room had nothing but a bed. The door lock was a weird pin card thing that looked 100 years old. Then later that day I went to a donut shop to get money at an atm and everyone instantly stopped talking and stared at me as I took money out, then got up as was leaving, so I ran back to the motel again and we instantly checked out.

There was also an instance in downtown LA a group of us left a sushi restaurant and a guy held a gun to one of or friends backs and asked him to pick who we wanted him to shoot first, one of our friends smoothly called the cops. Turned out in the end he only had a shoe and not a gun though.

This isn't even the only scary stories from California. I have at least one every time I go. California is the worst.

hydro94530

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Bay Area
Penicillin. Had it just once when I was young and it paralyzed me for 24 hours straight. Doc said if I have it again it would kill me.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
One morning at a crowded high school, as everyone was moving to class, some asshole yelled "He's got a gun!"

Ran for my life but was cognizant enough in my panic to turn down an empty hall and wait. Had I heard gunshots I was going to book it the opposite way down that hall, out the nearest doors, then all the way home.

It was thankfully a false alarm, but even then the mass of students could've conceivably caused a crush at the doors had the panic not subsided fast enough. I almost tripped myself and got trampled.

Fuck American gun culture yeah?

Ryuhza

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego County
A guy zoomed to get ahead of me while I was trying to change lanes, only to slam on his brakes immediately after I was behind him. My car's brakes failed and I swerved through two lanes of freeway traffic to avoid a collision. Ended up on the shoulder of the freeway without so much as a scratch, miraculously. It was an extraordinarily harrowing moment that left no outward evidence of having ever occurred.

I really hate driving.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
When I was 5 a burglar broke in and pointed a gun at my head while he yelled at my mom for cash. I was young enough it doesn't really traumatize me, but I do think about it going south. Surely he wouldn't have killed a kid...

Xaszatm

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is from an earlier post but:

It's a semi-long story, but my grandparents hated my parents and hated me both by proxy and because I was born a few week earlier than my cousin. As such, they are very petty and belittled me whenever they had a chance. Unfortunately, during that time both of my parents worked so they left me with them. I don't remember much but my grandparents decided that my parents needed to be punished for being more successful than my mother's sister so they apparently starved their dogs for a while then took me, said I was karmic punishment then stuck a knife in me. Afterwards, they threw me towards their dogs (I can't remember the breed). I don't remember anything else but apparently my parents just came in the front door and took me to the hospital. Afterwards we moved to a different state.

So...yeah, I'm deathly afraid of dogs because of that. I realize it's a irrational fear but like after that I want to be away from any dog at all times.

norealmx

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seattle, WA
My wife not replying my messages for about 2 hours.

She was staying at a friend's place on another state, and had been sending me messages about the erratic, bizarre and aggressive behaviour of this one friend. At around 10 pm, she stopped replying to my messages. I tried every single channel. Nothing. Then she just calls me and tells me they were just chatting and never notice my messages/calls.

I think I got quite a few grey hairs from that.

Sir_Caffeine

Oct 28, 2017
Sweden
My parents divorced when I was little and I lived with my mom. We rented a room in a house with a roommate for a while when my mom was building up money-this meant we shared the bed. One time I woke up in the middle of the night and there was this strange man in our room in the bed with a knife to my moms throat. I guess he broke the lock on the front door and got into the house.

My mom was crying and kept saying "please-not in front of my son." And he kept telling her to be quiet. He said he was going to go check to the rest of the house and then he was going to come back and kill us. As soon as he left the room my mom jumped out of bed and ran to the bedroom door and locked it. I can't explain why-but there was a deadbolt lock on this bedroom door. Luckily by doing this she saved our lives. The guy tried to get back in but he couldn't.

My mom called 911 - luckily there was a phone in the bedroom. Then the police came in to the house and knocked at the bedroom door to let us know it was safe.
I was only like 7 at the time but I remember all of this very vividly. There were a lot of police in the house for a while and I kept trying to be nice to them by making them instant oatmeal. I guess they never found the guy.
Hooooly shit! Can't even imagine the horror!

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Almost died after choking at a restaurant back in October. Heimlich didn't work and I went unconscious.

Stopped breathing and started turning purple but thankfully the cops who came to the scene had a device which extracted enough of the food that I could breathe.

My mom is a doctor and when she found out she called the hospital and they told her they wouldn't know how it affected me until I woke up
From my fentanyl nap. I woke up in the ICU with a breathing tube.

Basically I had a 1/3 chance of dying had the food not been dislodged, a 1/3 chance of waking up with brain damage and a 1/3 chance of making it unscathed. I hit the latter.

Had pneumonia and was in hospital for 4 more days. Took a couple of weeks for my lung capacity to return to normal. Also has cracked ribs from the CPR.

I workout religiously and am in really good health which the doctors credited to my quick recovery. I mention it coz you don't usually think about the importance of being healthy and in shape when it comes to recovering from a medical event.

That 5 day stay by the way was 33,000 bucks. Thank god I have insurance and only ended up paying about 3k, which reminded me of how shitty a situation millions of Americans are if they suffer a freak accident like that and what that would do to them financially.

echoshifting

very salt heavy
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Negative Zone
Five years ago I woke up from thyroidectomy surgery paralyzed, to the point I could not breathe or move at all. The medical team around me kept telling me to take a breath but I couldn't do it. It took what felt like an eternity for them to figure out what was wrong, and I thought they would be too late. I just remember everything fading to black...they were putting me back under so they could get a tube back down my throat, but I thought that was it. Woke up in ICU the next day.

Turned out I have a condition called pseudocholinesterase deficiency that makes me sensitive to a muscle relaxant they used, and they had given me an extra dose during surgery.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Oh, I remember another one. Me and around 15 friends went out to a train trestle one of our step father's lived nearby, she said it was really high and over deep water so we could dive in. Everyone is jumping off, hooting and hollering, and I run and leap off - only I notice there's some kind of big log or something floating in the water and I cannot avoid it. I try to twist in the air and my head hits the log. Out cold.

My friend, who was a long time lifeguard, notices and dives under the surface to save me. I wake up with his ugly mug locked to mine breathing air into my lungs.

Doober

Banned
Jun 10, 2018
My mom suffered from severe anemia for like 8 months that doctors just couldn't seem to find the cause of. One night she almost passed out from low blood oxygen and had to be taken to the hospital in an ambulance. It really felt like we were going to lose her.

Sir_Caffeine

Oct 28, 2017
Sweden
I was on vacation with a group of friends. We got wasted went to the clubs and had a great night.
That is until we decided to try some of the local drugs available.
Most of my friends got high and went about their business in the night.
I started feeling really naucious and decided to head back to the hotel.
Once there my throat just closed up.
I mean completely. 100% closed. Nothing coming out, nothing getting down.

I couldn't get any air down to my lungs.
I tried keeping cool and going to the bathroom to drink some water but my throat wasn't having it. I could see myself in the mirror turning blue. And I remember thinking that I was gonna die, that night, alone in the hotel bathroom in a foreign country.

I put my fingers as far down my throat as far down as I could and forced my throat open. That was the only way to get some air down my lungs.
Spend the rest of the night in the bathroom trying to keep my throat open with the help of my fingers and not falling asleep/dying.
Early morning my friends started showing up back at the hotel and found me lying on the bathroom floor, they pickedmmed up and took me to the doctor.
Turns out I hade suffered an allergic reaction to the drugs.

The realisation that death was imminent for such a long period of time was... Horrifying.

Tldr Did drugs, throat closed up and spend entire night forcing my throat open for air in order to survive.

Osa15

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
In Spanish. His name is Diablo. Which translates to the devil. While I was smacking high off them drugs.
I tried to tell myself, two times was 'nough (was enough). But I didn't listen. I came face to face with Diablo and he was shaped like a half man and half dragon. He asked me, do you want to join me. I was scared shiteless and I didn't know what to say beside please I don't want to die today. But he is Diablo, so he rushed at me and pulled me in with his tail. I was crawling on the floor and screaming for help. Diablo was just laughing menacingly. Once he pulled me in, I started praying and then an angel held my hands and pulled me from the depths of hell. I woke up sweating and with piss in my pants. I noticed that I was high on them drugs. And I decided from that moment on, I will live a new life where I will walk with god. He is my savior and I love him more than anything. That moment changes my life and it is something I will never forget.