• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Most powerful Force feat in the films?

• Throwing senate pods

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Force Projection

Votes: 133 34.3%
  • Force Drain+Rejuvenation

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Teleporting objects through the force

Votes: 45 11.6%
  • Force Storm

Votes: 70 18.0%
  • Bringing someone back to life at the cost of one's self

Votes: 45 11.6%
  • 360 spin with demonic sith yelling, capable of mowing down the most powerful Jedi

Votes: 85 21.9%

• Total voters

Bor Gullet

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Throwing senate pods
5670026-2249309448-giphy.gif

Force projecting yourself across the galaxy at the cost of your own life
1f0fa643e79c9858d586c25e1a1d9eb1.gif

Being able to physically pass objects or connect in different locations through the force
original.gif

Force drain/rejuvenation

Kylo bringing Rey back to life at the cost of his own life

Force Storm

360 twirl with demonic yell, freezing 3 of some of the most powerful Jedi in the order and cutting them down like butter.

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The force speed qui gon and obi wan use in ep 1 was so powerful no Jedi would ever attempt it again.

BennyWhatever

Oct 27, 2017
US
I thought literal teleportation was a pretty big feat. All the other stuff was cool, but teleporting objects over the force just seems next-level awesome.

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
It may not have the woowwwww coooooll visuals of the others but it's force projecting yourself across the galaxy In such a way that even someone powerful as hell in the force doesn't know you're a projection ( Kylo, idk if Leia knew it wasn't him but I imagine she did)

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
I guess I dont have to watch the newest Star Wars movie

I think 2 of them sum up the movie....right?

TheXbox

Prophet of Truth
Oct 29, 2017
Probably the life drain/healing bullshit from TROS but I choose not to acknowledge it. Luke's projection is and always should be the most powerful expression of the Force in the franchise.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
From the TROS novelization:

As part of his contingency, Palpatine prepared a clone before being yeeted down the shaft as he sensed the flicker of light within Vader. Before his body hit the ground he had learned to project his essence into one of the Clones. This was an imperfect clone. Palpatines son (Rey's father) is also a clone. The son is one of the clone projects of Palpatine, because they kept trying to make a body for Palps to contain his power. The son is a perfect bodied clone. Palpatine hated the son for being a failure as he had no Force abilities. Palpatine wanted Rey because she was... naturally conceived?

Before his body hit the ground he had learned to project his essence into one of the Clones.

Before his body hit the ground he had learned

Oct 27, 2017
How are people saying force projection (projecting a 3D image across a galaxy) is more impressive than force bond teleportation (transporting matter across a galaxy)?

TheXbox

Prophet of Truth
Oct 29, 2017
How are people saying force projection (projecting a 3D image across a galaxy) is more impressive than force bond teleportation (transporting matter across a galaxy)?
I think they're the same thing. Luke passes the dice to Leia and kisses her forehead like Ben and Rey were able to feel raindrops and touch hands.

Deleted member 7051

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I know you said movies, but easily the most powerful use of the Force to date was when Anakin subjugated both the Son and the Daughter. He was channeling so much power night turned to day and back to night several times.

They're TLJ fans. They'll insist anything in that movie is better than anything else in any other Star Wars movie, especially a sequel they wanted to fail from the beginning because it wasn't written by Rian Johnson.

Deleted member 42055

Banned
Apr 12, 2018
I know you said movies, but easily the most powerful use of the Force to date was when Anakin subjugated both the Son and the Daughter. He was channeling so much power night turned to day and back to night several times.

They're TLJ fans. They'll insist anything in that movie is better than anything else in any other Star Wars movie, especially a sequel they wanted to fail from the beginning because it wasn't written by Rian Johnson.

loooooooooo I'm surprised it took this long. Even in quarantine TLJ has to be brought up because people can't let it go. Wait on second read please tell me this is /s , especially that last sentence

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
No one is probably going to mention this because it's so understated, but the greatest force feat goes to Palpatine clouding The Force.

Palpatine was so damn powerful he was able to cast a shroud over the entire Force that had no geographical limit, which prevented the Jedi from sensing pretty much anything not directly obvious. That's impressive.

OP
OP
Bor Gullet

Bor Gullet

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
No one is probably going to mention this because it's so understated, but the greatest force feat goes to Palpatine clouding The Force.

Palpatine was so damn powerful he was able to cast a shroud over the entire Force that had no geographical limit, which prevented the Jedi from sensing pretty much anything not directly obvious. That's impressive.

Wasn't this somewhat retconned in the expanded media with apparently the Jedi Temple being built on old sith ruins, therefore helping to cloud the Jedi?

VaporSnake

Oct 28, 2017
I would say the Luke projection, that was some serious hype...and then he vanished and just like Luke did the sequel trilogy all but deflated to me.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
To be fair the atmosphere of Exagol was already very stormy. All Palpy did is basically adding fuel to the fire.

Oct 25, 2017
Ok I'll bite , care to explain ( without having to go off on TLJ)?
It is so situational and has no real use outside of what it was created for in TLJ
The price being death makes it less useful in the situation it is useful in.
Rey's is seemingly much more powerful with actual teleportation involved.

It would be high tier without the cost being death.
As is, even Ezra's Force animal connection is way more valuable.

If Luke's ability would have allowed him the possibility of physically defeating Ben then possibly the death trade off is worth it.

Last edited: