• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

jackie daytona

Alt Account
Banned
Feb 15, 2022
New car for my wife, in the process of buying a house, and…

www.storz-bickel.com

MIGHTY+

Suitable for dry herbs Not suitable for nicotine Feel MIGHTY. Be MIGHTY. Better, Faster, Stronger. Feel the power of the improved MIGHTY+. Since its release, the MIGHTY has been in a league of its own. Now, the MIGHTY+ sets the bar even higher with these breathtaking new features: USB-C socket...

A fancy new vape for me.

Patriiick

Oct 31, 2018
Grimsby, GB
.. if not then $106K on a watch.
Err, what?

I've just bought a Fujifilm X-E4. Can't wait to have a play around with it later when it arrives!

www.storz-bickel.com

MIGHTY+

Suitable for dry herbs Not suitable for nicotine Feel MIGHTY. Be MIGHTY. Better, Faster, Stronger. Feel the power of the improved MIGHTY+. Since its release, the MIGHTY has been in a league of its own. Now, the MIGHTY+ sets the bar even higher with these breathtaking new features: USB-C socket...

A fancy new vape for me.

I've got one of these. They're great!

Lebon30

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
What's your definition of expensive?

Otherwise, an O2 Sensor + install car repair last week. 490$CAD

(You know what's the bad part here? Going back in today because that repair exposed something else - likely fuses)

mangopositive

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
I bought an RTX 3080 ti last week, and a $700 lawn mower (I can't believe I got this old) on Sunday. Going battery powered! The EGO POWER+ 21" Select Cut™ XP Self-Propelled Mower. It's beautiful. It feels like a toy, even though it's associated with work. But I got an HOA now...

lm2156sp_ego_mower_3q_20-0409_onwhite_2png.png

RedHeat

Oct 25, 2017
I bought a 800$ gaming laptop in February. I've been thinking about buying an Xbox Series S or an iPad 9th gen next month.

jackie daytona

Alt Account
Banned
Feb 15, 2022
I bought an RTX 3080 ti last week, and a $700 lawn mower (I can't believe I got this old) on Sunday. Going battery powered! The EGO POWER+ 21" Select Cut™ XP Self-Propelled Mower. It's beautiful. It feels like a toy, even though it's associated with work. But I got an HOA now...

lm2156sp_ego_mower_3q_20-0409_onwhite_2png.png

Why'd I have to find out this thing exists? I had some cheap electric mower at the old house which was fine enough, but now I feel like something is missing in my life unless I have a badass race car looking mower.

darthbob

One Winged Slayer
Nov 20, 2017
Neon Genesis Evangelion Ultimate box-set.

That will probably be my most expensive anime related purchase ever, for the rest of my life lol

TooBusyLookinGud

Graphics Engineer
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
California
Out of pocket no HELOC roughly 70k combined for two bathroom remodels. Shit shouldn't be that high. If you can do it without a loan, do it. Take the hit now and thank me later.

ButtButt

Oct 30, 2017
Last edited:

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
I spent $90 on 4 ribeye steaks to cook in the grill.