• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I'm in the UK and I picked up mine from eBay in 2016 with a 64gb card for £120

I've seen them go for £40-60 on the Facebook market place though, or they're listed for sale at that price anyway

squeakywheel

Oct 29, 2017
Wow had no idea they were still retaining their value. Which one is in more demand? OG OLED or LCD model?

Theswweet

RPG Site
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
California
Used JP systems on eBay. I just recently got a 3G model with the original packaging and even the 8GB memory card for $90. Near perfect condition, at least until I ripped out the 3G module to install a PSVSD!

Deadceptor

Oct 26, 2017
It's a blessing to live in a small country like Finland. Used Vitas in pristine condition appear here for sale in multiple marketplaces every week. Been buying them for 50-100€ because many sellers know nothing about their value around here. I keep the flawless ones and repair the ones that require some fixing and then sell them for profit. Actually just bought an almost unused 3G+Wifi OLED model earlier today with 3x16gb cards and 3x physical games + accessories for 100€.

Oct 25, 2017
I bought my vita off of the old site's Buy Sell Trade thread for 90 bucks without any memory or anything.
It was literally in near mint condition too.

You should check out the BST thread in the community section and see if you can get anyone there to give you a good deal.

Skot

Oct 30, 2017
I recently picked up an original model on eBay with a 16GB memory card for under £50