• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DarthWoo

Oct 27, 2017
EUoiRr6XsAIcy9i.jpg

My choice as well. I've heard that a lot of McD's don't even carry it anymore, but the one near me did as of the last time I had gone prior to the pandemic. I've been looking through the grocery store for something equivalent, but can't seem to find anything. I also like honey mustard, and at least that you can get in various forms including both dipping sauces and salad dressing which works about the same.

Carbon

Deploying the stealth Cruise Missile
Oct 27, 2017
Sweet & Sour > Honey Mustard > Tangy BBQ
...only for McNuggets though. Normally I love a good ranch or spicey mustard on chicken strips, but something about McNuggets makes those other dips taste better.

KAMI-SAMA

Banned
Aug 25, 2020
Buffalo

If you ain't dipping your mcchicken into buffalo sauce then you should go to Burger King...

Maso

Sep 6, 2018
I always go for the Sweet n Sour at McD's and BK, but I think the one at Wendy's is foul.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Sweet n Sour. Also happens to be the best one on the market, fast food or otherwise.

I'll regularly get some to stock up on.

Septy

Prophet of Truth
Nov 29, 2017
United States
As much as I love a good bbq sauce mcdonalds has awful bbq sauce. There's so much liquid smoke in it it's almost unbearable.

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
SUN_SAUCE_THUMB_081017.jpg

Probably the weirdest pre 2020 shit I seen in my lifetime.

and its sweet and sour

Quick

Oct 25, 2017
I was Team Barbecue sauce, but their Spicy Buffalo sauce is legit.

McD's here in Canada sells poutine, and they had a buffalo chicken poutine briefly. That shit was so good. I would order a McNuggets combo with poutine instead of fries, and with Spicy Buffalo sauce. I'd dump a couple of nuggets in the poutine and layer it with the sauce. Too damn good.

Quantum Leap

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
I just went out to buy a 40 pack and they're always so disappointing compared to the flavor from my childhood nostalgia.
Anyway I ordered a bunch of sauces and Sweet & Sour > Tangy BBQ > Hot Mustard > Ranch > Honey Mustard

In conclusion, McDonalds is trash

Deleted member 24021

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I just went out to buy a 40 pack and they're always so disappointing compared to the flavor from my childhood nostalgia.
Anyway I ordered a bunch of sauces and Sweet & Sour > Tangy BBQ > Hot Mustard > Ranch > Honey Mustard

In conclusion, McDonalds is trash

Go back and buy another 40 because you didn't try Honey.

Qvoth

Oct 26, 2017
i've had the curry sauce in singapore
indonesian mcd only has sweet&sour and bbq :/

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
The Mighty Hot Sauce is damned good. If it was a full-time thing, I would put it on the Hot Mustard-tier. But, no, it's just Hot Mustard.