• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
And why is it honey mustard?

Anyone who says sweet and sour is a narc.

flatten;scale;jpeg_quality=70

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm just impressed the first four answers were all different. I like Buffalo the most, but when I was younger, I remember plain honey being a sauce and that was pretty good. Do they still do that?

Oct 31, 2017
Sweet and Sour. Typically, my go to for chicken nuggets is honey mustard, but for Chicken McNuggets, SnS is just too good. And I often don't care much for other's sweet and sour sauces either, there's something about McDonald's and how it pairs with the McNugs.

Skyebaron

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
is this the new hip marketable corporate way to refer to McDonald's Nuggets? Cause im all for it.

Oct 28, 2017
I don't want to be associated with certain....fanbases, but when szechuan came back around I tried it and I'm a believer. Really enjoyed it.

Duane

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
It's sweet and sour. I don't care if you think I'm a narc, it's even the best sauce for their fries and everything.

Oct 27, 2017
It's McDonald's and nuggets, not the infantile Maccas and nuggies baby talk, and the correct choice is spicy buffalo. It was hot mustard but that's no longer available, at least where I am.

Last edited:

Mr_Blue_Sky

Oct 25, 2017
In currently available sauces? It's sweet and sour.

If we're talking everything they've ever put out? Chipotle BBQ wins hands down.