• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
a fishful of dollars

gVOL49NAK0cluwwchGFy9GuDP0wAqOSRziS9W8lgDq-239VM7SgKbC9J5sC20TvhuS2VQq3hEMRUuU1RblM9ATVbuIrkTqTboeBAOWXtGNGEW95s0G73ui0Mr15t92gSoqdy1Mhff4FcBh1tYA
I love anchovies and this episode always makes me laugh lol.

Archduke Kong

Feb 2, 2019
And it has the New Justice Team theme song

The whole theme song is gold but the funniest part to me is that Leela's part of the song is "Cloberella beats you up" repeated over and over again, yet the visual is her saving a cat from a tree and NOT beating anyone up

• [the mayor has summoned the New Justice Team, and Fry, Leela and Bender have to leave to get into costume]

Turanga Leela : Oh, I completely forgot, I left my apartment on fire!

[leaves]

Bender : And have to take my LSATs!

[leaves]

Fry : And I can't take life anymore!

[jumps out window]

This might be one of my top 5 bits in the entire series lmao

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
I don't know about favourite, but I quote War is the H-Word all the time.
That's whatever you were talking about for you.

DrFunk

Oct 25, 2017
Nope

It's "The late Phillip J Fry." I post this without even reading the thread. It's an incredible emotional episode.

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know about favourite, but I quote War is the H-Word all the time.
That's whatever you were talking about for you.

"The elders tell of a young ball much like you. He bounced three meters in the air, then he bounced 1.8 meters in the air, then he bounced four meters in the air."

Always loved the math jokes.

balohna

Nov 1, 2017
I'm a Season 1 lover, apparently. The first that pop into my head are Fry and the Slurm Factory and The Series Has Landed.