• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What's the best flavor of Mountain Dew?

• Regular

Votes: 73 16.6%
  • Code Red

Votes: 89 20.3%
  • Voltage

Votes: 29 6.6%
  • Cyclone

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • The Orange One

Votes: 27 6.2%
  • Other

Votes: 43 9.8%
  • Baja Blast

Votes: 176 40.1%

• Total voters
Oct 26, 2017
Appalachia
Baia Blast and Voltage are two of my go-to sodas. Seriously, melon, lime, or raspberry are insta-buy flavours for me. It's weird that I do not like normal Mtn Dew, never have, but some recent flavours are my favourite sodas.

Original Pitch Black was crack for me in high school. I actually like this year's Voo-Dew/Skittles flavour lol

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I have never been disrespected like this before. It's outrageous. It's unfair!
1204522150_34c9b6bdfb.jpg

Yep, this is the GOAT flavor A couple of years ago, I went to an Arby's that had it in with the fountain drinks, it was fucking wild.

Instant Vintage

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
Baja Blast and the original Pitch Black were the best ever. God, I miss Pitch Black.

Also, the real sugar original is GREAT. I tend to stay away from everything else.

Geeklat

Feb 13, 2018
It's a toss up for me between World of Warcraft: Alliance (turns your poop bright blue green) and The Dark Knight Batman tie in flavor.

Steve9842017

Nov 7, 2017
I don't drink sugar sodas any more, but man I'm really loving Baja Blast Zero Sugar as well as regular Mtn Dew Zero Sugar. I feel like these are probably two of the best of the 'Zero Sugar' lines.

acheron_xl

Oct 27, 2017
MSN, WI
While I love almost all of the flavors of Dew (except Sangrita Blast), the best is classic OG Dew sweetened with sugar in a glass bottle.

Flame Lord

Oct 26, 2017
I would say Game Fuel but I don't know if now that it's an energy drink they've put whatever shit in it that makes energy drinks suck ass, so LiveWire.

GlowingBovine

Prophet of Truth
Nov 27, 2017
large_5e6ef3b8-de55-4505-bbe3-f8331aefb7b1.jpeg

The lime game fuel they had a few years back for Black Ops 3.

The Speedway down the road from me still has it as a freeze flavor too.

Mashing

Oct 28, 2017
Code Red is my favorite but I can't drink it on account of my GERD. I'm not sure I"ve ever had Baja Blast... that's the blue colored one you find in Taco Bell right?

OP
OP
Oct 27, 2017
Sangrita Blast and I can't even get it anymore cause it's no longer under that name, it's cyclone and exclusive to fucking speedway gas stations for some dumbass reason.

If it makes you feel any better, Cyclone tastes...different. In very subtle ways, like it's more fruit punch and less citrus/cherry. Like it blended Typhoon with Sangrita Blast. Although someone told me to put the litle Lime mix-in these fountain machines have to make it more like Sangrita, going to have to try it next time.

Oct 27, 2017
If it makes you feel any better, Cyclone tastes...different. In very subtle ways, like it's more fruit punch and less citrus/cherry. Like it blended Typhoon with Sangrita Blast. Although someone told me to put the litle Lime mix-in these fountain machines have to make it more like Sangrita, going to have to try it next time.
You lucky sob, I'll never try Sangrita again. No speedways near me.

Wood Man

Oct 30, 2017
I had this Mountain Dew Spark (Raspberry Lemonade) a few times. I really liked it. Mixed it with some vodka and had a hell of a night.

Mtn_Dew_Spark_1596651535.jpg

New002

Oct 25, 2017
Liberty Brew or Voltage, as these two are the closest I'll come to having Pepsi Blue again.

15509339.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
Voltage, though Baja Blast can be just as good.

Edit: Actually my favorite flavor was the Dark Berry that came out with TDKR, but they've never re-released that unfortunately.
batman-mtin-dew-can-bottle.jpg

Isilia

Mar 11, 2019
US: PA
Code red is big in this house. Though I can drink the green like water, so I try to limit my consumption