• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma
If you ever had some bully or a jerk say something mean to you and you just had a sweet comeback ready to go right back at them. What did you say? :) Feels good to get the final word and peace out lol

Jan 27, 2019
Fuck off
I managed to recover from accident which got me six months in hospital and could have killed me if things had been different.

Better than any witty back talk any day.

@TheFriendlyBro

IGN - Video Producer and Editor
Verified
Aug 1, 2019
Thinking back, I do remember this one time when I got into a fight with someone but before it started he said this:

"Armed or not, you must realize, you are doomed.", I then replied by saying "Oh, I don't think so."

Yeah, pretty memorable for sure.

Karak

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oy no nothing I can probably repeat here.
Oh wait
"You want to go outside?'
"Nah. Not in the mood for a blowjob right now."

Which then was shamelessly stolen by Dennis Miller in a movie later lol. I should have Junkin Media copyrighted it. JK

Bing-Bong

Banned
Feb 1, 2019
I never said a word back to them, actually. I grew pretty tired of bullies with the past of years and learned just to ignore them in the end.

I can recall my patience running out from time to time and getting pretty agressive, but nothing good came from that. Well, usually they'll leave me alone for a time after me getting angry, i guess that's a win.

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
So there was this guy who kidnapped my daughter and he was like "If you want to see her alive, you'll cooperate, right?" and I was like "Wrong!" and shot him in the head

papermoon

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Have yet to make a good comeback. Sometimes I see the superior comeback, but I go for the inferior one because I don't even know why.

Doctor_Thomas

Oct 27, 2017
When I was in school, I got off the bus going home and some guy, a good 6-7 years older than me was with his girlfriend. I accidentally made eye contact with him and I think he wanted to show off by bullying a kid.

"What are you looking at?"

My response was "I don't know, but it's looking back."

He was raging, his girlfriend was laughing.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
When I was in school, I got off the bus going home and some guy, a good 6-7 years older than me was with his girlfriend. I accidentally made eye contact with him and I think he wanted to show off by bullying a kid.

"What are you looking at?"

My response was "I don't know, but it's looking back."

He was raging, his girlfriend was laughing.
Hot damn that dude got wrecked lmao

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
A therapist had a really good one when I was in 1st grade. At least I thought it was really good when I was like 5. An older kid was bullying younger kids and me on the playground. He would like to make sandcastles and shit. The therapist told me if he bothers us again to destroy his sandcastle. I did and it worked.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
So I had to move from New York to Alabama for my senior year of highschool. The school I was at had a football team that would "bark" at people to show how bad ass they were and all that for some reason.

I was sitting in American Politics class, one of the Football players, literally named Bubba, was struggling to answer a question the teacher asked.

Bored of waiting for his brain to actually work I just said the answer aloud so we could move on.

After the teacher acknowledged I was right he got a mean look on his face and started to bark at me.

I shook my head and said "If you don't stop barking, your not getting your dog biscuits"

Even the teacher laughed at him for that one.

OP
OP
TaySan

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma
So I had to move from New York to Alabama for my senior year of highschool. The school I was at had a football team that would "bark" at people to show how bad ass they were and all that for some reason.

I was sitting in American Politics class, one of the Football players, literally named Bubba, was struggling to answer a question the teacher asked.

Bored of waiting for his brain to actually work I just said the answer aloud so we could move on.

After the teacher acknowledged I was right he got a mean look on his face and started to bark at me.

I shook my head and said "If you don't stop barking, your not getting your dog biscuits"

Even the teacher laughed at him for that one.
OMG that's actually legit amazing. XD

meowdi gras

Banned
Feb 24, 2018
latest

I don't track my "wins" (or "L's").

Elderly Parrot

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Aug 13, 2018
Well I thought this was gaming section lol so I'll just tell my story anyway. 49-40 on ascension in halo 2. Tied it up at 49-49 and we were holed up on top of big base . They all came rushing us shotguns blazing. I threw a plasma grenade off the ceiling out the back window and no idea what happened but I guess it landed on some guy running up the stairs and we won.

OP
OP
TaySan

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Well I thought this was gaming section lol so I'll just tell my story anyway. 49-40 on ascension in halo 2. Tied it up at 49-49 and we were holed up on top of big base . They all came rushing us shotguns blazing. I threw a plasma grenade off the ceiling out the back window and no idea what happened but I guess it landed on some guy running up the stairs and we won.
Nothing feels better than a well placed sticky and killing the entire team :)

MrToughPants

Oct 30, 2017
My ex was mad at me and said, "I should kick you in the head". I replied, "Can you even get your leg that high". She called me an asshole then ran to the bedroom and cried in her pillow.