• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Thinking of having them for dinner. I am looking at their atomic tenders.

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
Get the boneless thighs. Dark meat popcorn chicken is as great as it sounds. Rubs only- their sauces kinda suck. I always go Louisiana/Lemon Pepper.

Also make sure to get some ranch.

The Cajun corn has grown on me if that suits your fancy. That stuff is legit spicy, not mass market spicy. If you get fries get them well done.

Or yeah, listen to everyone else and go local.

Last edited:

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
The atomic sauce isn't the greatest. Good heat but kind of a dull flavor. I like their mango habanero.

The fries might be the best in fast food.

¡Hip Hop!

Nov 9, 2017
My go-to is Cajun (bone-in), ordered wet. Instead of ranch, I get the garlic sauce for dipping. Do that if you're cool.

kris.

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Big thing of mango habanero wings with a side of blue cheese and some parmesan fries.

105-Shake

Aug 13, 2020
They used to have sauce mixture's not too long ago and the Cajun Lemon Pepper were so good

geomon

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
Don't go boneless. Get half Garlic Parm, half Mango Habanero.

Don't sleep on the fries. They are the best fast food fries in the world.

SwampBastard

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
I pretty much always get the Louisiana Rub. I also take advantage of the option to pay another $0.10/wing to get all flats.

dmackin01

Oct 20, 2018
I found their lemon pepper anything to taste like Pledge cleaner so I wouldn't recommend those.

The Dink

Oct 28, 2017
I would suggest the classic bone-in over the tenders. And if you're sticking with Atomic make sure you get Ranch for dipping or some other flavor to combine the Atomic with. Atomic isn't terribly hot but it doesn't really have much flavor outside of the heat. I went with Spicy Q and Atomic when I lived somewhere where Wingstop was one of the only good food options.

EggmaniMN

Banned
May 17, 2020
The ranch, somehow. I don't know what it is, I don't really like ranch anywhere else, they just have oddly really good ranch. Maybe it just pairs really well with their fries. I definitely don't look at wingstop for heat at all though. Just get some Korean Q or Lemon Pepper and call it.

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
Are the bone in thighs any good? I don't really know the difference in dark and white meat, but deciding between this and crab legs for dinner lol.

OP
OP
Slayven

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
I don't like bone in wings because the effort to reward sucks

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Are the bone in thighs any good? I don't really know the difference in dark and white meat, but deciding between this and crab legs for dinner lol.
Dark meat has more flavor but for me at least they're less convenient to eat than wings.

I don't like bone in wings because the effort to reward sucks
I don't judge, your money, get what you like. I generally prefer boneless too, more meat per unit. If you're dumping a bunch of sauce on it then the extra meat flavor isn't going to be that big a difference. That said, still getting flats tonight because it's been a bit since I've had a tray full of just flats.

OP
OP
Slayven

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
End up getting atomic and original hot just to compare