• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Guy looks like he aged 30 years
EQc16mcXkAASf3t

DrEvil

Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
He has (Had?) Lyme Disease, but I'm not sure what made him look like a 30 year old crack-addict with a perv-stache.

eosos

Banned
Dec 21, 2017
Yeah he has Lyme disease. Posted about it on his insta recently if you're interested

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Remember your sunscreen kids.

He looks fine, tired because of the Lyme disease I suppose and well in your mind he is that Bieber kid so he is always going to look older by default.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
honestly, looking at pics not taken with a potato, he looks fine

a lot different than when he was younger, but fine

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like he's intentionally making himself look shit with the bleached hair and awful mustache.

Oct 27, 2017

IMCaprica

Aug 1, 2019
It just looks like bad picture. Hair is messy and I don't think people realize he has a stache.

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
That's not really a good comparison considering it's a video with professional lighting, make up, and who knows what else. Not to say that the photo is actually reflective of what he looks like either.

Well, ain't that part of the point? He AIN'T done up to the nines, so he might look terrible for that reason too. πŸ˜†

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
He looks fine in other photos.

In that picture he reminded me of Trevor dor GTAV or at least the actor that plays him.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
You're saying this now but wait until (god forbid) him and his beautiful model wife call it quits and Punished Bieber is unleashed upon the world